Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
please help, graphical issue
01-25-2014, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2014 05:51 PM by cheesenarwahl.)
please help, graphical issue
I recently got ppsspp and it works wonderfully, nice speed, quick rendering, and little to no stuttering. Yet despite being everything more than I expected from an emulator, there seems to be a tiny issue with textures on the game me and my katamari (see attached image). Is this issue from an some setting of the emulator or the game itself? And if either, how would I fix it? Any help is appreciated
:-)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2014, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2014 06:37 PM by curraja.)
RE: please help, graphical issue
You havent even told us what device,settings and iOS are you using oh and don't forget about current build...

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
01-25-2014, 09:38 PM
It would be better if you give more detail about it, like what games is this, which version you use and which device you use... We can't help you with anything if you didn't put a detail in your problem

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
01-25-2014, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 12:51 AM by cheesenarwahl.)
(01-25-2014 09:38 PM)Raimoo Wrote:  It would be better if you give more detail about it, like what games is this, which version you use and which device you use... We can't help you with anything if you didn't put a detail in your problem
Sorry XD; been such a long week my brain is almost completely shut down. I'm playing me and my Katamari on my asus memo 8, running version 9.6.2 of ppsspp (Of which every setting is default except having it on non buffered rendering and low quality spines). The problem alternates from what was in the image to a solid white on non buffered rendering.
01-26-2014, 07:45 AM
Version of android FFS!

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
01-26-2014, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 08:11 AM by The Phoenix.)
Information RE: please help, graphical issue
Hi there Cheesenarwahl,
Have you tried the latest up to date version of this fantastic emulator found here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/index.php
Latest version as of writing this is: v0.9.6-605-ga45a2ca

There have been a ton of improvements made since the Google Play latest official version, as you can see, try it & see if it makes your game play & look better.
Whatever the outcome, could you update the official thread for that game found here: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...9#pid56329 Cool

@Curraja
If this is the same device, its quite a powerful piece of kit.....IE Quad core CPU & GPU's, Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
http://eee.asus.com/en/asus-memo-pad-8