Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Screen Rotation problem on Android
01-25-2014, 12:44 AM
Screen Rotation problem on Android
Please either implement a feature to disable screen rotation or fix the rotation issue because everytime i play suddenly when i shake the phone by mistake or something the emulator freezes completely and most of my progress is gone without being able to save it.. help please..
Otherwise everything runs almost perfect on my GS4
Thanks for your all hard work..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2014, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2014 05:05 AM by greatchicken.)
RE: Screen Rotation problem on Android
Confirming this problem. Every time before I start a game I need to make sure I'm in landscape, and every time I have a game loaded, I need to be careful not to rotate.

It won't screen rotate correctly - the emulator just freezes - music continues to play but the game/app can no longer be interacted with. It must be manually FC'd. GS2 Omnirom 4.4.2, although the ROM I use certainly shouldn't affect the app...

(Confused where's the default orientation option? I can only disable rotation outside of this app, but most interfaces from Samsung devices are Portrait only; if I disable orientation outside the game, it'll be stuck in Portrait even if I did so in Landscape, which supposedly is intended so no go there...)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply