Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
T.H.A.N.K. Y.O.U. Henrik ^^
11-03-2012, 10:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 11:07 AM by DiKeJ.)
T.H.A.N.K. Y.O.U. Henrik ^^
Don't know how to start this thread, so I will just say - Thank You buddy. Yeah, I mean you Henrik, our Administator and Developer of PSP emulator - PPSSPP. You're doing great job and I know this project will be next big milestone in mobile gaming (at least for Android, cause I'm user and Developer of this platform too, of course other platforms will appreciate your hard work on PPSSPP). I know many guys will soon start making similar topic like this, with "thanks a lot", "incredible !" etc. etc., and I know I can't make anything better than any other ^^. So let me ask you some question, you don't need to reply all of them, or any, it's you decision Smile.

First: Let me ask you about some PayPal donation account, so I can send you money, just for help if I will get some, to support you just like you support us.

Second: Is there any idea, if PPSSPP can make complete Xperia Play Touch-pads and D-Pad support? For Android gamers - it will be new era in gaming, if compatibility will grow up (IMO it's the matter of time). Do you have some future plans about it? Is this possible?

Third: Do you think 3D games like God Of War, Daxter, Metal Gear Solid, can be playable on devices like most of medium-class Android devices, with single-core Snapdragon and Adreno 205?

Forth: If it's possible, please send me your GTalk (via PM, I'm not asking publish account, for tons of spam from all users Big Grin), to get better contact with you - maybe I'm not good in emulator programming (never tried), but I've made some nice stuff for Xperia X10 and Xperia Play users already, in my Dev adventure. Maybe it's not helpful, but I can test some relases too, if you need somebody. Or just talk about all and nothing Tongue.

Fifth: And again - Thank you Henrik for this project - I thought it's not possible to make it, but now I see it is Smile. Take care bro, and check your PM ASAP! Big Grin

Sixth: Also, forgot to ask, if you have future plans of making this Xperia Play optimized, will you start some official thread with always newest info here -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1094

For now, that's all. Cheers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2012, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012 01:41 AM by a1029106.)
RE: T.H.A.N.K. Y.O.U. Henrik ^^
thank you very much

metoo
11-10-2012, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 03:10 AM by kouta-kun.)
I as well would like to say that its great that you are doing this, and it has been my dream for a while to play corpse party and phantasy star portable 2 on my xperia play. With the start of this it looks like my dream may actually be achieved eventually. Thank you.

Also, I would like to show my support any way I can. I am a college student with some knowledge of linux(ubuntu, mint, debian, fedora), windows, and android based systems. However I do not know any programming languages. If I am useful to you at all please tell me and I will do what I can.
11-12-2012, 12:59 AM
Hi I'm new to this forum and I'd just like to say well done Henrik.

I've decided to join this forum because I'm currently working on a assignment which involves some simple interaction on a open source software.

And of course I am also looking forward to see another great emulator on android.
11-12-2012, 05:17 AM
huge thanks man!! i really respect your work but to my own opinion i think you should concentrate more on psp 3D games
11-20-2012, 09:00 AM
let me teach u all how to playing ppsspp for xperia play button..first u must download gamekeyboard for google play or other web..u phone must be root..then u open gamekeyboard click step one mark the game keyboard..step 2 select input method u click game keyboard..step 3 must sure u using gamekeyboard..then step 4 u change setting..then u select touchscreen mode(must be root)..then select select gamepad..then click 8 button..then mark re-map hardkey..then select hardkey mapping..
mapping 1 D-Pad => Gamepad A
mapping 2 Circle= Gamepad B
mapping 3 Gamepad X => Gamepad X
mapping 4 Gamepad Y => Gamepad Y
mapping 5 Gamepad select => Gamepad C
mapping 6 Gamepad start => Gamepad Z
then customize layour mark layout edit mode to edit the mapping key to touchscreen button..if u dun understand..u can see the video for youtube.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1jikh4N_po (sry for my broken english)
11-20-2012, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 02:11 PM by xioux.)
Henrik Thanks Exclamation
11-25-2012, 11:25 PM
thanks a lot Henrik! Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-26-2012, 05:02 PM
Thanks Henrik. You did a great job Wink
12-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Thanks Henrik, you're the MAN!!!
01-02-2013, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 01:28 PM by Shinox.)
Keep up the good work Henrik ~

And PLEASE .. PLEASE Focus on the PC version of PPSSPP Emulator more than anything .