The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MHFU and MHP3rd best settings
01-21-2014, 03:47 PM
Rainbow MHFU and MHP3rd best settings
Hello,
I own a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with the new KitKat update installed and would like to play the two Monster Hunter games on my phone. I already bought the Sixaxis tool so that I can use my PS3 controller which works pretty well.
Sooo, the game runs at full speed most of the time, but it starts lagging when encountering a big Monster (e.g. Tigrex).
The settings I used:
Non-buffered Rendering / Frameskipping off / Prevent FPS from exceeding 60 / Mipmapping / HW Transform / Vertex Cache / Lazy texture Caching / Low Quality splines and bezier curves / Show FPS counter both / Fast memory / Dynarec JIT
The rest is turned off or left at default.
If someone could tell me if there's anything I could do to improve the speed in those to games, I'd be really happy Smile
Oh, and I checked the Compatibility and Results Forum but couldn't find anything that would help.
I used this version :PPSSPP v0.9.6-522-gf16fa45
And I am aware of the speed problems that occur on snapdragon devices, I really hope it will be fixed soon... If there's something a person who is not skilled in coding or programming could do, I'd be happy to help.
Well, thanks in advance!
Uftherr
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
MHFU and MHP3rd best settings - uftherr - 01-21-2014 03:47 PM
RE: MHFU and MHP3rd best settings - vnctdj - 01-21-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: MHFU and MHP3rd best settings - vnctdj - 01-21-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: MHFU and MHP3rd best settings - nc50lc - 01-31-2014, 04:41 AM
RE: MHFU and MHP3rd best settings - Requal - 02-01-2014, 11:09 PM