Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Mega Man Powered Up
10-15-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: Mega Man Powered Up (Japanese version) PLEASE HELP!
Henrik,
I think they are official promotional DLCs from here.

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2013, 12:43 PM
(10-15-2013 06:18 AM)Henrik Wrote:  emjeeman, are those DLC free or paid content? If paid, please delete the links immedietely as that would count as piracy, which is not allowed on this forum.

Sorry, I should have mentioned this before: these DLC are COMPLETELY FREE. They've been provided freely by Capcom themselves and permit distribution on the internet.

Still looking for help.
Find all posts by this user
10-15-2013, 01:00 PM
OK good, then all is clear Smile Somebody reported your post for piracy so I thought they might know something.

Much DLC for the PSP is free so I thought I'd ask to be sure.
10-15-2013, 04:47 PM
(10-15-2013 01:00 PM)Henrik Wrote:  OK good, then all is clear Smile Somebody reported your post for piracy so I thought they might know something.

Much DLC for the PSP is free so I thought I'd ask to be sure.

Yeah, it can happen. Most DLC of today for popular games, as far as I know, require paying.

But anyway, heh... I hope to get to the bottom of this problem.
11-15-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Mega Man Powered Up
I am getting very low framerates and sluggish menus. It has been acting this way since I updated on my Galaxy S3. Any settings you folks would recommend?
11-16-2013, 03:30 AM
use frameskip auto, and Multithreaded if that works Smile

also test the new functions like Vertex JIT decoder and Software Skinning.

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
01-19-2014, 07:00 AM
Wrong thread, methinks?

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
01-19-2014, 12:42 PM
(01-19-2014 07:00 AM)TheDax Wrote:  Wrong thread, methinks?

I moved his post in the correct thread Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
02-24-2014, 05:53 PM
Title: Rockman Rockman
Code: ULJM05044
Genre: Platformer
Region (US, EU, JP): JP
Format (ISO, CSO, EBOOT): ISO
Version: v0.9.7
Compatibility: playable

I ran into two problems:
1) Upon selecting Gutsman's stage, the game gets awfully slow for a couple seconds, the music stops and the game hangs after the boss' introduction while endless invalid memory accesses hammer the log console.
2) Upon selecting Elecman's stage, the boss intro goes normally (at least apparently), but in the stage itself there's nothing but Rockman and the background visible and the music doesn't play as well.
- These two issues occur with fast memory disabled. With this option on, the emulator crashes completely upon entering the boss intro for both Gutsman and Elecman. No problem occurs with other stages.
02-26-2014, 03:56 PM
I'm on Win XP and cannot reproduce your problem...try the 32-bit version
02-27-2014, 05:26 PM
(02-26-2014 03:56 PM)psennerman Wrote:  I'm on Win XP and cannot reproduce your problem...try the 32-bit version

I tried to use the x86 executable, if that's what you meant, and the same problem happened.
Are you sure you used the Japanese ISO? I heard that the US and PAL ones don't feature this problem, but everybody who tried the Japanese one ran into this, be it with PPSSPP, Jpcsp or the PSP itself.
Moreover, a similar problem occurs with the Japanese DBZ Shin Budokai 1: after choosing Goku, the game either crashes immediately (real PSP) or runs into endless invalid memory accesses until eventually crashing (Jpcsp), but PPSSPP runs the game 99% fine, with just some minor graphic issues.
02-27-2014, 06:25 PM
Sorry, since the thread is for the US version, I didn't noticed you were using the jappo one...
02-28-2014, 12:23 AM
(02-27-2014 06:25 PM)psennerman Wrote:  Sorry, since the thread is for the US version, I didn't noticed you were using the jappo one...

No problem, bro. I didn't know whether or not I'd be allowed to open a thread for the Japanese version, so I posted my report here. It might (and did) bring some confusion, though.
04-20-2014, 05:54 PM
(02-24-2014 05:53 PM)Wrilliam Wrote:  Title: Rockman Rockman
Code: ULJM05044
Genre: Platformer
Region (US, EU, JP): JP
Format (ISO, CSO, EBOOT): ISO
Version: v0.9.7
Compatibility: playable

I ran into two problems:
1) Upon selecting Gutsman's stage, the game gets awfully slow for a couple seconds, the music stops and the game hangs after the boss' introduction while endless invalid memory accesses hammer the log console.
2) Upon selecting Elecman's stage, the boss intro goes normally (at least apparently), but in the stage itself there's nothing but Rockman and the background visible and the music doesn't play as well.
- These two issues occur with fast memory disabled. With this option on, the emulator crashes completely upon entering the boss intro for both Gutsman and Elecman. No problem occurs with other stages.

I tried JP version on 0.9.8 x64 and I can proceed these stages.
Or maybe you have a bad-dump image.
04-21-2014, 03:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2014 03:41 AM by Wrilliam.)
(04-20-2014 05:54 PM)megasonimon Wrote:  I tried JP version on 0.9.8 x64 and I can proceed these stages.
Or maybe you have a bad-dump image.

It's quite possible indeed. I guess it's not so easy to find a good dump of this game, unfortunately...