Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions about PPSSPPSDL MacOSX save games and fullscreen
01-18-2014, 12:53 PM
Questions about PPSSPPSDL MacOSX save games and fullscreen
Dear all,

First of all, I would like to say big thanks to your project PPSSPP. It is a master of piece to make me play PSP on MACOSX 10.9.1 Mavericksflawlessly with your detailed instructions - PPSSPPSDL.

However, would you like to help me how to find where the folder including save games on MAC version? I have just seen one Unix file PPSSPPDL (to run the emulator), differently from the Windows version.

Besides, how to make PPSSPPSDL version play game in fullscreen mode? No option on graphic settings like the Windows version.

Hope to hear good news from you asap.

Thanks & best regards,
Tien Huu
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Questions about PPSSPPSDL MacOSX save games and fullscreen
(01-18-2014 12:53 PM)hhtien1408 Wrote:  Dear all,

First of all, I would like to say big thanks to your project PPSSPP. It is a master of piece to make me play PSP on MACOSX 10.9.1 Mavericksflawlessly with your detailed instructions - PPSSPPSDL.

However, would you like to help me how to find where the folder including save games on MAC version? I have just seen one Unix file PPSSPPDL (to run the emulator), differently from the Windows version.

Besides, how to make PPSSPPSDL version play game in fullscreen mode? No option on graphic settings like the Windows version.

Hope to hear good news from you asap.

Thanks & best regards,
Tien Huu

Hey buddy did you find out how to play in fullscreen mode, where the saves are and how to put cheats on?
03-04-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: Questions about PPSSPPSDL MacOSX save games and fullscreen
The PSP folder (and thus the) savegames are located in /Users/your_name/.config/PPSSPP/ .