Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
[Tutorial] MHP3rd HD 2, 3, & 4 Player Guide w/Networking
01-28-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: [Tutorial] MHP3rd HD 2, 3, & 4 Player Guide w/Networking
So I just started playing this game after playing 3 Ultimate so now I'm able to play with my friends! WRONG. I have an upload speed of almost about 0.30 kbps or MB basically speedtest ver. but when I play other online games I have almost a perfect connection no disconnects or anything.

A problem came up with I'm guessing it's the emulator? But every time I try to go into the Online Guild Hall, my emulator freezes and I get a communications error, I have NEVER gotten this error before today and all I did was update my computer through the Windows Update, any way on how to fix this? Also another issue...

I can see my friends when I was able to get into the Online Hall, but when I try to join a game...I usually can only get into the game like 10% of the time and majority of the time it's only with 1 person. Sometimes we'll use three people, but I'll get booted and the same two friends are always together (the host of the hamachi and just another friend).

Now we tried with four people but I can only ever get in with one other person and it's never with the host of the server. Is there any way I can fix this at all so I can play with all four friends at the same time? or even with one other friend?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] MHP3rd HD 2, 3, & 4 Player Guide w/Networking - MisterKupo - 01-28-2014 02:45 AM
Hamachi! - RomelXcore - 09-27-2015, 03:55 AM