Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
[Tutorial] MHP3rd HD 2, 3, & 4 Player Guide w/Networking
01-23-2014, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2014 12:12 PM by kiichin.)
RE: [Tutorial] MHP3rd HD 2, 3, & 4 Player Guide w/Networking
Hello, I've been searching on this forum about playing MHP3rd with friends for a week or so and with AsSlowAsHell's guide I could manage to play with 2 and 2 people only even after following a lot of methods we could not manage to make it work with more people, so I tought it would be good to come here and ask some things to you guys.

We tried chelc's method but we couldn't make it work...even with two players because the speed was on "unlimited" that made the toggle accelerate the game. When you tried to use this method, it was necessary to put the game to run at 25%?

We tried also using the 5% by following Yokuho's recommendation because we suspect that one of our friend's ping is the cause of our trouble (150ms) and the loading really took LONG and we tought that maybe turning the speed back to normal was a good idea because it took long and the friend with high ping was kicked out while me and the host finished the loading and started playing as it should be.

Thanks for the guides and all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] MHP3rd HD 2, 3, & 4 Player Guide w/Networking - kiichin - 01-23-2014 12:19 AM
Hamachi! - RomelXcore - 09-27-2015, 03:55 AM