Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
windows 2000 working on emulator
01-15-2014, 05:45 PM
windows 2000 working on emulator
I have a tablet, I am wondering if the emulator can somehow play windows , windows games, or how my tablet might be able to in general. There have been several games to come out from PC that were modified or assisted in some way to run on tablets. Such as grim fandango or doom 3 or the longest journey. Just last year most people thought PSP emulation on android was impossible. I admit that PSP runs usually on my tablet at its Lowest at 50 percent or so its usually running at 70 80 or 110 or more. It is very playable on my tablet.
My dream is to play the longest journey on my tablet. I really don't see how that is impossible, when people have already overcome what were likely much greater struggles.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: windows 2000 working on emulator
Sorry, but PPSSPP will never be able to play windows games. It is not the purpose of the emu and the devs aren't planning it. As for on your tablet, I think I saw soemthing in the play store about emulating linux, windows or something else, but I bet it would be kinda laggy. I'll get back to you on that.

Catch me if you can't catch me if you can't Cats are nice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2014, 07:56 PM
Does anybody know if there is an available port of the windows pinball game named - Space Cadets ? I love that game Smile wish i could emulate it for my phone.
01-15-2014, 09:16 PM
(01-15-2014 07:56 PM)Terminator Wrote:  Does anybody know if there is an available port of the windows pinball game named - Space Cadets ? I love that game Smile wish i could emulate it for my phone.

Well you can emulate winME or 98 with dosbox and run it from there >.<

PC Specs:
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E6700 3.2 Ghz
4gb ddr3 ram
Geforce GTS 450 1 GB DDR3
Windows 7 x64
01-15-2014, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 03:54 AM by Obi55.)
Okay, found the OS emu. No idea how it'll run though.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...g.emulator

01-15-2014, 11:21 PM
I want the XP VERSION
01-16-2014, 03:55 AM
If windows xp could be emulated well on android, everyone would be doing it already. That'd be a dream come true, m.u.g.e.n on my phone...