Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
A PSP emulator!!!! Love it!!!
11-03-2012, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 12:47 AM by crank3659.)
A PSP emulator!!!! Love it!!!
As first so much thanks for the authors i searched since 2years a psp emulator and you did it THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

Just Have a question.. which kind of datatypes does the emulator plays ? I can start it and the .elf data 2 can you give me an answer ?

Did i say THAAANKKS? :DDDD

Sry for my bad english :/

(11-03-2012 12:41 AM)crank3659 Wrote:  As first so much thanks for the authors i searched since 2years a psp emulator and you did it THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

Just Have a question.. which kind of datatypes supports the emulator ? I can start the emulator and the .elf data too... can you give me an answer ?

(11-03-2012 12:41 AM)crank3659 Wrote:  As first so much thanks for the authors i searched since 2years a psp emulator and you did it THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

Just Have a question.. which kind of datatypes supports the emulator ? I can start the emulator and the .elf data too... can you give me an answer ?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2012, 03:51 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 03:51 AM by Livy..)
RE: A PSP emulator!!!! Love it!!!
I wonder what you have done in the past 2 years. There're plenty of PSP emulators out there, which is either in progress or abandoned half way. There is a working one, which is JPCSP, but it is slow.

All emulators run the original machine software, in this case PSP game disc image, which is either in .cso or .iso format. The .elf file is just a homebrew, which is a small program written by those who are not game developers. If you found these .elf files bundled with PPSSPP, I guess they were there for testing purpose. I have not downloaded it yet.

One more thing, only 2 games are playable at the moment.
11-03-2012, 04:55 AM
Guys, thanks a lot for your hard work.

Hope we can see MHP3 played on the phone asap...(2 or 3 years? Is it enough?)
11-03-2012, 10:33 AM
i dont know if its the right place but THANK YOU FOR THE PSP EMULATOR FOR ANDROID
i am testing later some games(hundread of gamesSmile )