Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uta no Prince Sama: Music
01-14-2014, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 02:34 AM by nyanyan.)
Uta no Prince Sama: Music
Title: Uta no Prince Sama: Music
Genre: Rhythm, Music, Otome game
Region: JP
Format: ISO
Version: Is this the PPSSPP version? If so, I only downloaded the App yesterday, so the latest one for Android...? 0.9.6
Compatibility: Playable on Samsung Note 10.1
Notes:
1. The start up is a bit weird. Sometimes when you click the game (after you made a save file per say), a black screen pops up and you'd have to wait before it starts. Clicking the buttons oddly help. Other times it goes straight into the game. Other times when you press the back button on the Android (when the screen is black) and load the game, it'll work fine.
2. To hear the vocals of the characters song, SFX has to be 2 levels lower than the BGM volume.
3. Frameskipping has to be switched OFF or else the song lags and the screen starts flickering like crazy.
4. Mode is Non-Buggering Rendering.
5. Recommended that the buttons are big enough to press.
6. Best played with headphones.
7. FYI. I don't understand Japanese, but the game is easily comprehensible. Loads of fun if you are a fan of the series.

NB2:
Also, if anyone can help me!
I have Bleach: Heat the Soul 7 as well, but it order for the game to run smoothly, I'd have to change settings to play this (i.e. Frameskipping on Auto). I'm still kinda new to all this, and tbqh, I don't really understand the Game Setting options (e.g. software skinning, vertex cache, texture scaling Upscale level etc), I'm just clicking here and there to find best results. If anyone has the time, I'd like an explanation of what each option means in 10 year old terms /haha/ ._.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 01:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2014 05:09 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Uta no Prince Sama: Music
Could you possibly send me the link of where you downloaded the game please? Ive been searching around forever to find one that works. Thankyou so much.

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
12-29-2014, 01:37 PM
Input feels good but its like the game runs faster than it should so the sound is off sync. Pausing and getting back to the game disables the song and voices, you can only hear the instruments you're using. For now it doesn't work good.
12-29-2014, 10:48 PM
Moved.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2