Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What's the best way to earn money on internet?
02-28-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: What's the best way to earn money on internet?
(02-28-2014 02:45 PM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  i only , ask is money on my parents, and they give me. Smile
i not work.

is that mean i am bad person, and not useful? Undecided

Well, you're still a teenager or a student, so it's understandable that you're still dependent on your parents when it comes to money, but here in the Philippines,life is very hard, the last thing we need is to be invaded by other countries,even a grade school student like me needs to work to the bone after class just to make ends meet the following day. Wish I can rely on my parent's money once in a while,but sadly their budget is only enough to pay for our utility bills,my tuition fee and our daily meal so the least I could do for them is to come up for a way to earn money for my daily allowance. So instead of tormenting yourself, be thankful that your parents are there to support you all the way. Just a heads up.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the best way to earn money on internet? - Buko Pandan - 02-28-2014 02:59 PM