Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What's the best way to earn money on internet?
02-28-2014, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 02:10 PM by Buko Pandan.)
RE: What's the best way to earn money on internet?
The best way to earn money on the internet? It's very, very, simple that even a grade school kid can figure it out.

Log out from online forums,facebook,youtube,skype etc. turn off and unplug your computer or any mobile gadgets that can access the internet and avoid any means of online activities, go out from the cave that you're dwelling in and find a job.

But in all seriousness.I'm earning money using the internet by posting my family's handmade products on buy and sell sites as well as buying rush sale items sold by other people from nearby states were living and selling it again on a higher amount,though this online business still requires real life contact with a client by meeting on an agreed rendezvous place .In short "online buy and sell business or online trading" but nothing beats the money that I earn that came from hard work, patience, and perseverance.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the best way to earn money on internet? - Buko Pandan - 02-28-2014 04:28 AM