Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What's the best way to earn money on internet?
01-16-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: What's the best way to earn money on internet?
(01-13-2014 08:09 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  when I had my old channel on youtube, I was earning about $25-30 a month.

How can I get money from youtube Undecided ?? I have uploaded a video but no money.. BTW I'm from Malaysia..

Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S4
Console : Playstion Vita
PSN ID : Merivex95<<<[Add me!]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2014, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 02:53 PM by GuilhermeGS2.)
You need to create a account on Google Adsense. You need to be 18 or more. The Google will send you a letter (may take so much time depending of your country, because I think it come from USA) with a code for you confirm your account or something. I'm not 18, so I use my channel linked to my father's account. Smile

EDIT: For receive the money you will need to get a code of your bank. It's a bit tricky.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
01-23-2014, 01:33 PM
~~~> wow! so i can earn money through internet??

+++++ but... how? i dont even know how to make website?

#HELP ?

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
01-23-2014, 01:44 PM
Well, the most easy and quick way is create a blogger: http://blogger.com/
Use an existent Google account or create a new one. You can make a blogger about anything you want, mine is about PPSSPP. Smile
For earn money, you can use the Google Adsense (you need to be 18+ to create) or/and use some others ways, like adf.ly, popads, and many others...If you do a good job in your blog, you can put a donation button of paypal for your visitors support the blog, for example, for you buy a custom domain (.com/.net/.org etc...).

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
01-23-2014, 01:50 PM
~~> blogger is free, right?

is a blog easy to set up? how long?

••• plus, i dont have bank account? should i apply first?

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
01-23-2014, 01:59 PM
-Yes, totaly free. Smile
-Yes, is most popular plataform, and very easy to set up, and you will have a good support in the internet when need.
-For the google adsense you will need a bank account, but for adf.ly and others, just a paypal account. You'll take many days to confirm your adsense account, you will receive a letter from Google with a confirmation code.

01-23-2014, 02:09 PM
# i dont know, that Paypal system.
* i will carefully read their website later.

# okay, so another question.. after i sign up for paypal (is that free also? or with fee?)

~~> how can i obtain the money? should i have an ATM Card-like thing first?

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
01-23-2014, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2014 02:45 PM by GuilhermeGS2.)
Paypal also is free, but I think you need a credit card or bank account, I'm not sure.
http://paypal.com/
Yeah, it really pays. On adf.ly I earn more than US$20, it was sent to paypal. I also used the adv.li, in that I earned more than R$100,00 (brazilian money, about US$50). On Adsense I earned more than US$300,00.

I calculated, and I earned a total of exactly US$492,31 in Adsense, but when transfer it to the bank, I lost about US$40 every deposit, because it's converted to Real (brazilian money).

02-01-2014, 06:08 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014 10:34 AM by yass100.)
There are many ways to earn money from the internet. If you ask the best way, it depends on the preference of each person. However, for sure you will need a lot of patience, consistency, and determination because there are many people who want to do the same thing.
02-03-2014, 03:38 AM
(01-23-2014 01:33 PM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  ~~~> wow! so i can earn money through internet??

+++++ but... how? i dont even know how to make website?

#HELP ?

You need not know the process of making a website...There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such business.I suggest reselling business is a good way to earn through online.By becoming a reseller with Goresellers.com you can start selling web related services.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller.
02-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Many people i see on youtube just play video games while commentating it EARN lots of money. A few seconds of you viewing ads is equal to Cash for them

Forum test
(Insert Computer Specs Here)
So much Video Games.... So little time....
02-28-2014, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 02:10 PM by Buko Pandan.)
The best way to earn money on the internet? It's very, very, simple that even a grade school kid can figure it out.

Log out from online forums,facebook,youtube,skype etc. turn off and unplug your computer or any mobile gadgets that can access the internet and avoid any means of online activities, go out from the cave that you're dwelling in and find a job.

But in all seriousness.I'm earning money using the internet by posting my family's handmade products on buy and sell sites as well as buying rush sale items sold by other people from nearby states were living and selling it again on a higher amount,though this online business still requires real life contact with a client by meeting on an agreed rendezvous place .In short "online buy and sell business or online trading" but nothing beats the money that I earn that came from hard work, patience, and perseverance.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
02-28-2014, 02:45 PM
i only , ask is money on my parents, and they give me. Smile
i not work.

is that mean i am bad person, and not useful? Undecided

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
02-28-2014, 02:59 PM
(02-28-2014 02:45 PM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  i only , ask is money on my parents, and they give me. Smile
i not work.

is that mean i am bad person, and not useful? Undecided

Well, you're still a teenager or a student, so it's understandable that you're still dependent on your parents when it comes to money, but here in the Philippines,life is very hard, the last thing we need is to be invaded by other countries,even a grade school student like me needs to work to the bone after class just to make ends meet the following day. Wish I can rely on my parent's money once in a while,but sadly their budget is only enough to pay for our utility bills,my tuition fee and our daily meal so the least I could do for them is to come up for a way to earn money for my daily allowance. So instead of tormenting yourself, be thankful that your parents are there to support you all the way. Just a heads up.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
02-28-2014, 03:16 PM
what? is that is life in philippines?
that is sad. Sad

me, is not rich too.
but my parents work , enough for whole family.

maybe, i am lucky.
i am really thankful. Smile
we simple family, but we still have enough.

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\