Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Castlevania dracula X ULKS46155
05-27-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: Castlevania dracula X
Man...I have no idea why it's not working for me. If I even try to create a quick save point, it hangs on the Now Loading screen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 08:36 PM
(05-27-2013 07:54 PM)Darkula Wrote:  Man...I have no idea why it's not working for me. If I even try to create a quick save point, it hangs on the Now Loading screen.

Huh

During the Loading Screen...

PPSSPP Emulator:

Go Emulation > Click in Reset

In Game > Load your save and test.
05-27-2013, 09:30 PM
Finally worked...thanks!
05-27-2013, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2013 10:12 PM by Combone.)
(05-27-2013 09:30 PM)Darkula Wrote:  Finally worked...thanks!

Hallelujah! Angel
05-27-2013, 10:15 PM
when I try to do a "quick save" the game gives error and exit the program.
tried to save after the stone monsters ... but it did not work.
05-27-2013, 10:20 PM
(05-27-2013 10:15 PM)celomark Wrote:  when I try to do a "quick save" the game gives error and exit the program.

Use other Rev.
05-27-2013, 11:19 PM
(05-27-2013 10:20 PM)Combone Wrote:  
(05-27-2013 10:15 PM)celomark Wrote:  when I try to do a "quick save" the game gives error and exit the program.

Use other Rev.

which you advise me friend?
which revision you use?
05-27-2013, 11:28 PM
(05-27-2013 11:19 PM)celomark Wrote:  
(05-27-2013 10:20 PM)Combone Wrote:  

Use other Rev.

which you advise me friend?
which revision you use?

Here...

05-31-2013, 05:15 PM
(03-26-2013 03:37 AM)Marcelo_20XX Wrote:  I also found a way to pass almost all Boss Rooms, well until the first Shaft fight anyway, import a complete save data from JPCSP but don't delete the file ENCRYPT_INFO.BIN, at least that works for me

OMG What a waste of posts and time, instead of posting some useful info you discussed two pages about the same problem and a workaround fix I posted a long time ago.

Ofc the Loading Boss Room bug still is there, because nothing has changed in recent revs regarding the save method of this game.
05-31-2013, 05:28 PM
You have to keep the following in mind.
A: JPCSP isn't even necessary since a Gamefaqs save will work.
B: Consider the fact that some people WANT to unlock/go through the game on their own.
C: Quick saving at certain points does help and until the first Shaft fight, since Stage 6 is essentially a boss rush so quick saving won't track when you actually fight Shaft, the trick only has to be done once.
D: Something else is causing similar bugs when trying to load the extra games and Boss rush.
E: The fact that nothing has be done may be because the devs haven't noticed it yet AFAIK.
05-31-2013, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 07:27 PM by Marcelo_20XX.)
A: The JPCSP save was a suggestion, any complete save data have the same effect.
B: Discussed before and not possible at this state of the emulation
C: Already discussed in earlier posts
D: Same
E: Maybe

I was pointing at people not reading the already posted info and spamming the thread with the same thing over and over again, no hard feelings on you
05-31-2013, 07:59 PM
(05-31-2013 07:26 PM)Marcelo_20XX Wrote:  A: The JPCSP save was a suggestion, any complete save data have the same effect.
B: Discussed before and not possible at this state of the emulation
C: Already discussed in earlier posts
D: Same
E: Maybe

I was pointing at people not reading the already posted info and spamming the thread with the same thing over and over again, no hard feelings on you

Don't worry about, I didn't to offend you as well. It's just frustrating how some games have made great progress in terms of playability, yet this issue persists since the log doesn't indicate what's causing the issue. I have noticed that ingame cutscenes don't load dialog (no text and audio) and that they ALWAYS precede the loading freeze(Annette's kidnapping, Shaft fight). Since the first cutscene never pops up again, I think the issue may partially involve how PPSSPP handles the voiced cutscenes. Aside from Rondo/SotN not loading likely due to the game's programming, I'm at a loss as to why Boss rush mode won't work.
05-31-2013, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 09:37 PM by Marcelo_20XX.)
Before I switched to PPSSPP I followed closely the emulation of this particular game on JPCSP, they battled the same problems. Missing 3D models, loading freezes, cut scenes not working. And when finally came the fixes I checked that the revision containing the patch for the dialogues didn't have to do anything with the saving system. Though it does not bother me that much since the dialogues just show up the first time you play the game, in subsequent playthroughs they are conveniently disabled (ideal for speedrunners like me), but the serious issue that it need to be fixed is the freezing bug, because that is a gamestoping one, but in the end the only thing we can do is just wait for the fix by the devs.
06-01-2013, 02:01 AM
Hey there. Sorry for just rushing in here, but I have a question I hope you guys can help address for me. I haven't found much information on it, but how well does the PSP update of Symphony of the Night work? I know the Rondo of Blood remake is the main focus of this game (and this thread) but I wanted to know how SotN handled. In JPCSP the game slugs along at many, many locations, and I'm assuming in theory because of how fast PPSSPP has climbed into getting the Rondo remake up to snuff that perhaps some things under the hood are being done for SotN, too. I assume audio is an issue, as it tends to be with a lot of PSP games. Tongue
06-01-2013, 12:59 PM
We can't say, since trying to load Rondo or SotN outright freezes the game at the Now Loading screen. Audio shouldn't be an issue anymore though, since the latest builds just require a dll file mentioned in the general boards.