Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] help me i am noob...
01-11-2014, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 08:31 AM by solarmystic.)
RE: help me i am noob...
Ah right, I apologize about the non functional link, it previously worked. I guess AMD has stopped allowing the practise of hotlinking, not to mention changed their site to make it harder to download older drivers.

Try these instead:-

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/de...4&rev=12.1

I can't find 11.11a drivers anymore, not even from AMD themselves, and they seem to have taken it out from their own previous driver database, which is a shame, since it worked best for older cards, especially for PPSSPP. I'll be backing up an untouched copy of the 11.11a drivers I have to a file sharing site to allow others to get it.

PPSSPP Modern Testbed:-
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.0 GHz
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 VRAM @ 1138/6500 Mhz
16 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1

PPSSPP Ancient Testing Rig:-
Intel Core 2 Duo T9550 @ 2.8GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon 4670 1GB GDDR3 VRAM @ 843/882 MHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1066 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2014, 09:20 AM
(01-10-2014 11:35 AM)Kokoro Wrote:  And you can find PPSSPP builds here:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/
oh god after so much time looking there a found build that work on my pc¡thanks a lot now i can start to play a few games!
Kokoro Wrote:First uninstall old graphic card drivers(best way to do it is: Run your PC in SAFE MODE), when you done with uninstall, then reset pc again and install new drivers.
i dont know how uninstall drivers...not too much time i get this pc and i dont know too much about this thing but next time that i learned 1 or 2 things about the pc things i will try it so i can use the lasted version of this emu!
solarmystic Wrote:Ah right, I apologize about the non functional link, it previously worked. I guess AMD has stopped allowing the practise of hotlinking, not to mention changed their site to make it harder to download older drivers.

Try these instead:-

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/de...4&rev=12.1

I can't find 11.11a drivers anymore, not even from AMD themselves, and they seem to have taken it out from their own previous driver database, which is a shame, since it worked best for older cards, especially for PPSSPP. I'll be backing up an untouched copy of the 11.11a drivers I have to a file sharing site to allow others to get it.
its ok bro i appreciate your help and thanks for the link i will use in the future!
do i need to wait to the admin so he can close this or i have to do it?
01-11-2014, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 09:28 AM by Kokoro.)
(01-11-2014 09:20 AM)gordo Wrote:  oh god after so much time looking there a found build that work on my pc¡thanks a lot now i can start to play a few games!

Well, its good that you found solution for now. I wish you, that You learn soon how to operate with drivers software, and update your outdated drivers as soon as possible, good luck man. Happy gaming with PPSSPP.

And you dont have to close topic just leave it as it is.
01-11-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: [Solved] help me i am noob...
Thread's title edited.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-25-2014, 05:42 PM
RE: [Solved] help me i am noob...
WAIT! WHAT WAS THE BUILD?! I need it.

Catch me if you can't catch me if you can't Cats are nice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user