Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Issues in KOEI Warriors games. Anyone care to enlighten me?
01-06-2014, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 02:17 AM by tsukiyomaru0.)
Exclamation Issues in KOEI Warriors games. Anyone care to enlighten me?
First of all... I've been withnessing this since 0.9.5 and withnessed them again in 0.9.6.2. Since I lack full report as of yet, I require some assistance in verifying them and, if possible, correcting them or properly reporting their issues (if they aren't all addressed yet).
  • Dynasty Warriors - (ULUS10004) - Strangely slowed FMV sequences, sounds awful... Unless Speed is set to Alternate, at which it sounds almost normal.
  • Dynasty Warriors Vol.2 - (ULUS10170) - Same issue from Dynasty Warriors, plus a strange issue I have yet to properly log that causes the game to first display bad textures (almost a solid color) and sometimes even hang after getting through a certain number of conflicts in a stage (20 to 30 conflicts. Not sure).
  • DYNASTY WARRIORS: Strikeforce - (ULUS10416) - Same issue from Dynasty Warriors, but speeding up KILLS the sound for the rest of the FMV.

I'm playing on a Windows XP, so MAYBE I'm the only... Maybe I'm not. But it is worth checking if others have similar issue before making a proper report, right?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Issues in KOEI Warriors games. Anyone care to enlighten me?
I think its better if you forward this to their respective game thread in the forum as there are higher chance of ppl testing and solving the problems for you(they can even make a pull request on Github for you) , rather than put it here as a new thread.

Please do the search before posting a new thread

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
01-06-2014, 02:07 AM
(01-06-2014 01:56 AM)Raimoo Wrote:  I think its better if you forward this to their respective game thread in the forum as there are higher chance of ppl testing and solving the problems for you(they can even make a pull request on Github for you) , rather than put it here as a new thread.

I was a little unsure of doing so... Specially because the messages would be too similar and done in a short span, which could be confused as bad behavior? That and my constant fear of gravedigging threads.
01-06-2014, 02:19 AM
(01-06-2014 02:07 AM)tsukiyomaru0 Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 01:56 AM)Raimoo Wrote:  I think its better if you forward this to their respective game thread in the forum as there are higher chance of ppl testing and solving the problems for you(they can even make a pull request on Github for you) , rather than put it here as a new thread.

I was a little unsure of doing so... Specially because the messages would be too similar and done in a short span, which could be confused as bad behavior? That and my constant fear of gravedigging threads.

well if the mods see this and s/he thinks that there already a thread for it, s/he will locked the thread and moved it to dupes section, which is not helpfull in any other way.

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
01-06-2014, 02:26 AM
I said "was a little unsure", because now I just went to those thread as you told me... This one is not exactly a dupe, but is unnecessary now.
01-06-2014, 03:02 AM
We don't really have a policy on posting in old threads; if you find a game's thread in Commercial Games Results, it's preferred that you post there, as Raimoo said.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
01-06-2014, 08:19 PM
I approve Smile

So, let's close this thread ? ^^

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2