Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Good Spec For Play Without Laggy
12-30-2013, 02:06 PM
Good Spec For Play Without Laggy
I wonder what Spec that is good for play any games without lag or something that annoying...

My Spec were too low that it can play any game that use very-good graphic (Phantasy Star 2, Monster Hunter 2&3, God of War, Black Rock Shooter, etc)

Please, suggest me one...

CPU : Intel Core i5-3210M @2.5Ghz
Memory : 4 GB RAM
GPU : Nvidia GeForce 610M 2GB

Handphone : Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Pro

Can speak Japanese and Korean, but always afraid talk to the natives
I'm Indonesian, so sorry if you can't fully understand some of my words...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: Good Spec For Play Without Laggy
Same problem here, I have a Galaxy S4 and everything stutters...
I hope there will be serious perfomance improvements very soon. Bought the gold version Sad
Find all posts by this user
12-30-2013, 07:10 PM
The problem is only with these new devices with new Snapdragon models. My Galaxy S2 runs both God of War smoothly.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
12-30-2013, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 07:37 PM by stodag.)
(12-30-2013 03:25 PM)wirehack7 Wrote:  Same problem here, I have a Galaxy S4 and everything stutters...
I hope there will be serious perfomance improvements very soon. Bought the gold version Sad

He doesn't owe quick progress just cause ya bought gold, that's your choice to support the project.. there's also a free version in case you wasn't aware. Henrik would gladly give you a refund .
12-31-2013, 09:15 AM
(12-30-2013 07:35 PM)stodag Wrote:  
(12-30-2013 03:25 PM)wirehack7 Wrote:  Same problem here, I have a Galaxy S4 and everything stutters...

He doesn't owe quick progress just cause ya bought gold, that's your choice to support the project.. there's also a free version in case you wasn't aware. Henrik would gladly give you a refund .

There's no reason to flame in an troll. This wasn't supposed to be offense. So please calm yourself down before random bark at ppl.
I bought the gold version cause I support that. And you are talking bullshit that I am pretending that quick support will come.
I just wish that there will be performance improvements. Wish... I think that is legal?
So please, dont randomly flame ppl when you dont know all the facts.
12-31-2013, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2013 09:41 AM by stodag.)
Just goin of what I read.. Maybe you should word better.

If I got it twisted, I apologise.

S TO DA G
12-31-2013, 09:41 AM
I still don't know why you pretend to troll me. Thought this community is friendly.
12-31-2013, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2013 11:16 AM by stodag.)
I'm not, just you were sayin.. i hope speed comes soon etc then threw in the fact that you bought gold... now I may be wrong, like I said I apologise but it sounded like because you bought gold he should fix asap.. again Sry m8.

We all make mistakes lol
Never meant anything by it.

And I'm not trollin you, I don't do that and yes it is a friendly forum.. its the way some people come across. like I said sry.

If it makes you feel any better, dock me a repSmile

S TO DA G
01-01-2014, 05:43 AM
Minimal GPU for Play in Laptop??

*I were abandoned here...*

CPU : Intel Core i5-3210M @2.5Ghz
Memory : 4 GB RAM
GPU : Nvidia GeForce 610M 2GB

Handphone : Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Pro

Can speak Japanese and Korean, but always afraid talk to the natives
I'm Indonesian, so sorry if you can't fully understand some of my words...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2014, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 09:31 AM by stodag.)
Any fairly modern GPU from last 2/3 years should be fine as long as it supports at least open GL ES 2.0Smile

Hope this helped, happy new year..

S TO DA G
01-01-2014, 01:45 PM
(01-01-2014 09:27 AM)stodag Wrote:  Any fairly modern GPU from last 2/3 years should be fine as long as it supports at least open GL ES 2.0Smile

Hope this helped, happy new year..

this emulator doesnt need much to run does it?
01-01-2014, 02:02 PM
* yeah, as long as u have OpenGL2.0
* atleast around 100mb extra ram for this app.
* and your good to go!

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
01-01-2014, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 02:52 PM by stodag.)
I would suggest dual core a9 plus and ram doesn't really matter as globe94 said, ppsspp only uses 100megabites give or take.

GPU adreno 205 or equivalent to see half descent results.. and if you can stay away from snapdragon for now(very slow compared).

Edit: i have a dual core a5 and some games run OK, very well infact, so depends on what games you play.. a9 will give u better results across a wider selection, and they can be found cheapSmile

S TO DA G
01-01-2014, 02:53 PM
* atleast adreno 203 ! haha.. (thats what i have) Tongue
* and yes.. stay away from snapdragons! use powervr instead.

* mid-range phones are not bad, it can run many games at full speed, but ofcourse.. Higher end devices are much better!

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
01-01-2014, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 03:02 PM by stodag.)
yeah, we have the same internalsSmile of course the more ppsspp is optimised, the faster It should get, not sure how much more speed can be squeezed out though..
@globe94: Happy new year m8.

FYI, reicast r6(next update) will be released soon and shenmue is fixedSmile best game ever made imo, the fact it was never finished for me is part of the charm.. anyways, goin off topic, just wanted to say it runs well on dual core a5 adrno 203.. (shenmue that is).

S TO DA G