04-23-2014, 05:13 AM
RE: [Tutorial] How to use Hamachi
can a psp connect with?cos i want to play with my friends hu hav psp
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2014, 04:55 PM
Yes, you can connect a PSP Smile
You need to install the latest custom firmware on it and then install the PRO Online Client and configure it Smile

Attached File(s)
.zip  PRO Online Client - 6.60.zip (Size: 75.31 KB / Downloads: 48412)

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-24-2014, 05:56 PM
Hello, I'm trying to play with my brother at mhfu but when i host and he tries to enter in the gathering hall his game freeze then it says connection problem. We tryed with both amachi and tungle but it don't work. What must we do ?

Thanks.
04-24-2014, 10:46 PM
Is there any available Hamachi Installer compatible with windows 8?
04-26-2014, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014 04:07 PM by Nonon chan.)
so i tried to play MHFU with a friend and it worked, until it kicked us out, we were going to try the 25% but now it wont let us insides the guild hall online, says a comunication error has ocured and we diint touch anything

Edit: nvm we just had to restar ppsspp
04-30-2014, 07:26 AM
My friend cant join my ip adress is slightly different form his mac adress. im using pc and he'using laptop.do i need to chang the MAC adress of he's computer. you lost me in changing mac adress.
05-15-2014, 10:25 PM
I keep getting "a communications error has occurred". I've tried Himachi, Evolve, I've tried MHP3rd HD, MHFU(US), I've tried PPSSPP 0.9.8, 0.9.7, I've tried Win7 and Win8, I've tried on my desktop and two laptops....where I'm I doing wrong???
06-13-2014, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2014 11:43 PM by AkiyoSSJ.)
Can't play any game
I can't play any game in multiplayer mode especially Tekken 6.. I make host with adhocpro server(using hamachi) and it works, its shows that me and my friend joined (we have different mac) but my name is not displayed in the lobby at him and his name too, not displayed in game lobby at me.. (tried with Tunngle too, same thing..and I have port forwarding).
06-14-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: Can't play any game
(06-13-2014 11:42 PM)AkiyoSSJ Wrote:  I can't play any game in multiplayer mode especially Tekken 6.. I make host with adhocpro server(using hamachi) and it works, its shows that me and my friend joined (we have different mac) but my name is not displayed in the lobby at him and his name too, not displayed in game lobby at me.. (tried with Tunngle too, same thing..and I have port forwarding).

Maybe you guys have different game region?

Maybe these troubleshooting pointers will help you out: (This is specifically for MHFU.) Big Grin

(06-05-2014 07:28 PM)barbanium Wrote:  Troubleshooting pointers for connecting MHFU online:
  • Tunngle or Hamachi or Evolve is open. Make sure you're in a room, of course!
  • AdhocSever is open.
  • All players should have the same region of the game. (either [ULUS-10391], [ULES-01213], or [ULJM-05500], just one!)
  • All players should have the same "proAdhocServer" in their "ppsspp.ini."
  • No two players should have the same "MacAddress" in their "ppsspp.ini." Changing it with random numbers is okay as long as the format is retained.
  • Disable all cheats!

Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
06-14-2014, 10:48 AM
(06-14-2014 12:22 AM)barbanium Wrote:  
(06-13-2014 11:42 PM)AkiyoSSJ Wrote:  I can't play any game in multiplayer mode especially Tekken 6.. I make host with adhocpro server(using hamachi) and it works, its shows that me and my friend joined (we have different mac) but my name is not displayed in the lobby at him and his name too, not displayed in game lobby at me.. (tried with Tunngle too, same thing..and I have port forwarding).

Maybe you guys have different game region?

Maybe these troubleshooting pointers will help you out: (This is specifically for MHFU.) Big Grin

(06-05-2014 07:28 PM)barbanium Wrote:  Troubleshooting pointers for connecting MHFU online:
  • Tunngle or Hamachi or Evolve is open. Make sure you're in a room, of course!
  • AdhocSever is open.
  • All players should have the same region of the game. (either [ULUS-10391], [ULES-01213], or [ULJM-05500], just one!)
  • All players should have the same "proAdhocServer" in their "ppsspp.ini."
  • No two players should have the same "MacAddress" in their "ppsspp.ini." Changing it with random numbers is okay as long as the format is retained.
  • Disable all cheats!

Big Grin
All players should have the same "proAdhocServer" in their "ppsspp.ini." I don't understand this o_o
06-14-2014, 11:37 AM
(06-14-2014 10:48 AM)AkiyoSSJ Wrote:  All players should have the same "proAdhocServer" in their "ppsspp.ini." I don't understand this o_o
"ProAdhocServer" is you lan ip or Virtual Ip, if you want join other people that host(that open adhocserver (tunggle or Hamachi) you use he/her IP or if you open adhocserver you and you friends use your Virtual Ip.

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
06-14-2014, 03:55 PM
(06-14-2014 11:37 AM)Ritori Wrote:  
(06-14-2014 10:48 AM)AkiyoSSJ Wrote:  All players should have the same "proAdhocServer" in their "ppsspp.ini." I don't understand this o_o
"ProAdhocServer" is you lan ip or Virtual Ip, if you want join other people that host(that open adhocserver (tunggle or Hamachi) you use he/her IP or if you open adhocserver you and you friends use your Virtual Ip.
If I host, I have adhorcserver opened, my friend needs to open too?
06-14-2014, 04:40 PM
(06-14-2014 03:55 PM)AkiyoSSJ Wrote:  If I host, I have adhorcserver opened, my friend needs to open too?

YES!

I meant this:

[Image: ppsspp_ini.png]

In addition: Under Game Settings>More Settings...>System>Networking in PPSSPP, enable the networking/WLAN.

Enjoy! Big Grin

06-15-2014, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2014 07:57 AM by vnctdj.)
Merged.

(06-14-2014 04:40 PM)barbanium Wrote:  
(06-14-2014 03:55 PM)AkiyoSSJ Wrote:  If I host, I have adhorcserver opened, my friend needs to open too?

YES!

Nope, that's wrong...
Only one ad-hoc server is required.
The player who hosts is the one who have to launch the ad-hoc server, that's logical Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-15-2014, 02:24 PM
(06-15-2014 07:55 AM)vnctdj Wrote:  Nope, that's wrong...
Only one ad-hoc server is required.
The player who hosts is the one who have to launch the ad-hoc server, that's logical Wink

Yeah, I just learned that while playing online yesterday.

Anyway, if you and your friend switch host, it's best to just open AdhocServer and leave it minimized.
That way, if ever you decide to host, you won't mind it anymore. Big Grin