Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
09-18-2014, 05:01 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
I've been trying to get this working with a friend but while adhocserver shows him connecting we can never see each other in the guild hall and have random crashes and hangs entering the hall.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2014, 09:22 PM
Where is the moderator? Please edit the first post we need pauth file if playing with non hd version

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
09-18-2014, 10:02 PM
But PAUTH files are part of the game, therefore they are copyrighted...
We can't distribute them.
The proper procedure to get PAUTH files has been described by LunaMoo in the following post >> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...0#pid80260 Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
09-18-2014, 10:23 PM
yeah i know that but people's asking with same issue again and again , link that post in the first page Big Grin

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
09-18-2014, 10:52 PM
First post edited Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
10-31-2014, 06:48 AM
A communications error has occured
Anyone here, please help. I've already editted Proadhocserver and MACaddress inside the ppsspp.ini with my ip and mac and the Adhoc server opened and Hamachi online but this error still occurs...If I'm missing anything or doing something wrong, please do tell. Anyway, I'm kinda new to this adhoc stuff xD haha Big GrinSad

10-31-2014, 07:44 AM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
11-04-2014, 11:00 PM
ID:MH3rd-DTeam
pw:54321
11-07-2014, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 01:38 AM by tiktakt0w.)
After a while of confusion and headaches, I have finally been able to make this work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First and foremost, I have tested and played for hours on a LAN network without internet, a mobile hotspot created from my android phone, and online with random players via Hamachi (If you wanna learn more about Hamachi and is too lazy to search, just click this: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=8148).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So without further ado, let's make this easy for y'all.

1. Connect your PC to your LAN, yes, to your Local area network because it'll be a lot easier to try this with your LAN at first.

2. Find what is the IPv4 of your PC connected to said LAN by opening a command prompt aka CMD and typing "ipconfig" without quotes or "ipconfig/all" again without quotes.

3. Open PPSSPP and go to /settings/system then scroll down to Networking and change the proadhoc ip address to the IPv4 you found at step 2 (make sure "enable networking/WLAN" is ticked/checked).

4 Now open the adhocserver.exe that you've downloaded. If you don't what I'm talking about then go to this link and download the file: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7wfslgkdvdoa455/wXwr9yk-xs

5. As the Host of the game, you are now ready to kick some jaggiz. Start the Game and go to online Gathering Hall 1. After that, proceed to step 6.

6. To test if it works, get a hold of another PC, then open PPSSPP on that machine. Go to /settings/system/ scroll down to networking and change the proadhoc ip address to the same IPv4 that you've used in your host pc.

7.(Optional) Just in case you're getting the dreaded "communication error" error, go ahead and open the adhocserver.exe.

8. Start the game and go to online Gathering hall 1. If you followed everything carefully, you'll be seeing your character from the first PC which is the host. Enjoy!!!

Now if you are getting confused, take note that if you're gonna be hosting the game, you only need to do steps 1 - 5.

The people that will be joining your game only needs to do steps 6-7 and they will be using your IPv4 address (assuming that you are the host).

I hope this helps.

Ryzen 5 1600 @3.8Ghz
Sapphire Nitro+ RX480 @1.4Ghz
---------------------------------------------
Nokia 8 - Snapdragon 835
11-10-2014, 08:37 PM
If anyone is willing to share complete PAUTH files over PM (that makes regular 3rd work online), i would be grateful.
I got previous the previous files before the link purge, and with those i played offline.Guess i need newly encrypted PAUTH files.
11-10-2014, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2014 09:14 PM by vnctdj.)
Please read the edit I wrote in this post...

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
11-11-2014, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 10:11 AM by vnctdj.)
[Link censored as it contains piracy]
This is a good guide for a Really good aprty of MH we have 40 active members almost all day Big Grin

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-13-2014, 09:55 AM
server- MH4MY
password- 123
11-22-2014, 11:05 AM
is anyone get broke off when starting high rank mission in mh3rd hd? adamn build on android.
11-22-2014, 11:18 AM
For me:
Local-> no
Online-> yes

| Testing Rig: Windows10 PC |
->Proc: Intel Core i3 4130
->GPU: Nvidia GTX660 GDDR5 1GB
->RAM: 8GB DDR3