Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
06-01-2014, 12:40 PM
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd Problem
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I tried to search a topic to introduce myself, but i didn't found it. My name is Fabrizio, I'm Italian and I'm a fan of Monster Hunter Series.
I have a problem with the online play on PPSSPP because I miss a pauth file. I know that posting them here is illegal, I have a real PSP but I don't understand how to get that file. Sorry for my Bad English, here i have a screenshot of my error, please help me. (I found a topic talking about pauth files but i don't understand it sorry.)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2014, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 01:21 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
Merged.

You can introduce yourself in the Welcome Thread Smile

The proper procedure to get PAUTH files has been described by LunaMoo in the following post >> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...0#pid80260 Smile

Unfortunately I don't own Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, so I can't help you more... Undecided

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Hi, it's me again. I open the pauth decrypter on my real psp to decrypt the pauth_7a2a8c0a.bin with the pauth_7a2a8c0a key but the program doesn't create a pauth_7a2a8c0a.decrypted file. What I'm doing wrong?
06-13-2014, 12:47 PM
Help request adhoc multiplayer
Hi All,

First of all I'd like to apologise for my english as it isn't my native language.

I am not aware whether this topic has been addressed before or not, but I'd really appreciate any help. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

My two smaller brothers play this monster hunter portable 3rd game. And now I am on a summer holiday, I'd like to join them so I spend some time with them.
My goal is to play this game with 3 players in 1 place. 1 PS3 (which has the game and is already able to play with 2 other PSP's) 1 PSP and 1 Macbook.

We already managed to play with 3 players using 1 PS3 and 2 PSP's. But because the malfunctioning of 1 PSP I want to play with the Macbook instead.

I managed to install the HD version of the game on the macbook and it works well. However when I try to enter the Online Hall it gives me a screen which says that the wireless/wlan switch is turned off and needs to be turned on although I have an internet connection. What do I need to do? I am quite a noob regarding this matter Sad

So I don't want to play on the internet (long distance). Just with a PS3 and a PSP.

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it!
06-13-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Help request adhoc multiplayer
(06-13-2014 12:47 PM)Akozaru Wrote:  Hi All,

First of all I'd like to apologise for my english as it isn't my native language.

I am not aware whether this topic has been addressed before or not, but I'd really appreciate any help. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

My two smaller brothers play this monster hunter portable 3rd game. And now I am on a summer holiday, I'd like to join them so I spend some time with them.
My goal is to play this game with 3 players in 1 place. 1 PS3 (which has the game and is already able to play with 2 other PSP's) 1 PSP and 1 Macbook.

We already managed to play with 3 players using 1 PS3 and 2 PSP's. But because the malfunctioning of 1 PSP I want to play with the Macbook instead.

I managed to install the HD version of the game on the macbook and it works well. However when I try to enter the Online Hall it gives me a screen which says that the wireless/wlan switch is turned off and needs to be turned on although I have an internet connection. What do I need to do? I am quite a noob regarding this matter Sad

So I don't want to play on the internet (long distance). Just with a PS3 and a PSP.

Hmm... i don't think PPSSPP's adhoc will work with PS3...

Yeah you have to use Tunngle, Hamachi or Evolve as a medium for you to play adhoc multiplayer (tunngle works for all games for now)

Since most of the guide here is for Windows platform computer, i'm not really sure how it will work with Apple platform...

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
06-14-2014, 08:16 AM
RE: Help request adhoc multiplayer
do you enable online play at setting -> system?

Sry for bad english im chinese at malaysia
06-15-2014, 07:52 AM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-16-2014, 01:18 PM
(06-13-2014 12:47 PM)Akozaru Wrote:  Hi All,

How did you setup for play with Ps3 and PSP? That message suggests you haven't done a thing. There is a whole topic with a guide on it. ( forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=9754 )

Be aware that this will only work if Ps3 works exactly like a PSP on this. And even then, you'll need them all to connect to the same server. I believe this is doable for PSPs, but I wouldn't know whether you can alter the place where PS3 is looking for the adhoc server.
06-29-2014, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2014 12:06 PM by Salair456.)
MHP3rd Online Guild Issues
So i am fairly new to this whole PPSSPP emulator and have recently encountered a few problems i can't figure out how to solve. So i am trying to play with my friend who also has MHP3rd and neither of us can get into the guild hall. My problem occurs when i press the o button to enter the online guild hall. When i try to go on, a message pops up and says than a connection error has occurred. It doesn't allow me to choose a hall to go in, it just sends me back to the entrance. My friend's problem is that he doesn't see the option to enter the online guild hall at all as in the queue to press 'o' to enter the online guild hall is just invisible or something despite both of us being at the same point of progression in the game. I am running the latest version of PPSSPP and so is my friend. Apologies if this question is in the wrong place to be posted and thanks in advance.

Edit: We are also using Evolve as the VPN
Edit: This is also the HD version of the game
06-29-2014, 12:04 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-30-2014, 11:49 AM
Searching Players
Hey ,
Started to play MHP3rd again today , so i wanted to play the Guild Hall online via Hamachi/Evolve

Hamachi ID : MHP3rd-Online
Passwort : 1234

or add me on Evolve : Chikame
06-30-2014, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2014 06:02 PM by flywolf.)
Need some help here , i have do all the steps include change framerate to 5% which is 3 at the ppsspp and close firewall
but one of my friend can play with me ,while another friend got broke from group after embark of quest (even he tried using another pc), what should i do , i tried hamachi and evolve both also same.Thank you Undecided
07-11-2014, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 12:01 AM by nhuquocbao.)
(05-04-2014 01:26 PM)Xerdrex Wrote:  hi guys it's my first time and i'm trying multiplayer,
i already got inside the online guild hall without problems and now i wanna try to go in a quest.
I'm using hamachi and I created a network
ID: MHP3rdPH
pass: aabbcc

'been playing alone for awhile Sad

hi i want join your guild but the hamachi but it say was full , can you kick someone don't play out ,so i can in . reply me when you finish .
thanks

i form Asian , can somebody nearly there can make me join the guild to play online . please reply soon
ID : AsianMH
pw : 123456

hope u come join soon . i play all the time in days
07-14-2014, 01:36 AM
[/quote]

hi i want join your guild but the hamachi but it say was full , can you kick someone don't play out ,so i can in . reply me when you finish .
thanks

i form Asian , can somebody nearly there can make me join the guild to play online . please reply soon
ID : AsianMH
pw : 123456

hope u come join soon . i play all the time in days
[/quote]

Download tunngle and check out this tut http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=9754

Lots of people play mhfu Smile im one of them
07-15-2014, 11:25 PM
Android and psp
I want to ask how to playing multiplayer between android and psp, i have try it, but the player didn't come.. (monster hunter 3rd)