Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
01-12-2014, 02:57 PM
[split] Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
Hey guys,
I have one problem with Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD ver. and this problem is that i can not get in a quest with my friend. I was searching for hours in the forum tried every given solution and nothing helped. Both can connect to the online guild hall but when we're trying to go into a quest both of us disconnect from each other.
We tried with the 25% alternative speed, change the host and used different IP's from Hamachi etc. but nothing works :/ I know this problem is already done, but i want really play with my friend ._.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver.
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-12-2014, 07:23 PM
(01-12-2014 02:57 PM)Sonraiku Wrote:  Hey guys,
I have one problem with Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD ver. and this problem is that i can not get in a quest with my friend. I was searching for hours in the forum tried every given solution and nothing helped. Both can connect to the online guild hall but when we're trying to go into a quest both of us disconnect from each other.
We tried with the 25% alternative speed, change the host and used different IP's from Hamachi etc. but nothing works :/ I know this problem is already done, but i want really play with my friend ._.

if your friend is really far away you might try going into the PPSSPP.ini file and changing the line "Framerate = 15" to "Framerate = 3". this makes the slow-down from the alternative speed even slow, and it has allowed me to play with people who had up to 400 ping. Also check that you and your friend can use the ping command in hamachi, and that you get a reply back. If you don't recieve a reply back that means one of you have a firewall or something else blocking the connection.
01-13-2014, 08:21 PM
(01-12-2014 07:23 PM)Zimtallist Wrote:  
(01-12-2014 02:57 PM)Sonraiku Wrote:  Hey guys,

if your friend is really far away you might try going into the PPSSPP.ini file and changing the line "Framerate = 15" to "Framerate = 3". this makes the slow-down from the alternative speed even slow, and it has allowed me to play with people who had up to 400 ping. Also check that you and your friend can use the ping command in hamachi, and that you get a reply back. If you don't recieve a reply back that means one of you have a firewall or something else blocking the connection.
I don't know if it's important but on MHF Unite it works perfect. We can do every single quest and no one got kicked. In 3rd HD Ver. we've followed your tips and i changed the framerate from 15 to 3 and started the alternative speed in the loading screen and in the hamachi i get the reply with pings under 400 mostly it's 150 and we turned off our firewall o: Maybe we're just too stupid :/ To get in detail we're or i'm starting with:
- Changing the local IP to our Hamachi's IP and starting the adhocserver and start the game.
- My friend did the same change the IP to my Hamachi IP4, opens adhocserver and start the game.
- Both of us join to the Onsen hall 1, both are in
- After my friend is ready to start the quest i'm also checking for the quest.
- Loading screen appears and i change the speed to the alternative speed 25% with the changed framerate in the ppsspp.ini
- after a couple of minutes( 2-5 i think) my friend says me that i have broken off the game and when i'm turning in the quest the same happens to him.
*I'm hosting the quest*
I don't know if this will help you
01-15-2014, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2014 06:31 AM by Zhab_021.)
Monster Hunter 3rd HD - Disconnections After loading and During the Quest
hi guys.. need help here. I tried uusing hamachi + adhocserver and i/he keep
disconnecting after loading the quest. tried to do the 25% thing. we still dc to eachother.

and btw implaying MHP3rd HD

Need help here.. somone?

-AMD 350e Processors 1.6 GHz
-Radeon HD Graphics
-2gb ram
01-15-2014, 06:48 AM
RE: Monster Hunter 3rd HD - Disconnections After loading and During the Quest
Hey man, have you tried to slow it down to 5%? I explain how in this topic http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=8565
01-15-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: Monster Hunter 3rd HD - Disconnections After loading and During the Quest
This problem has been mentioned many times merge or close this thanks.
01-15-2014, 07:38 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-16-2014, 08:09 AM
Hey guys, I recorded a video of me and my friends playing using ppsspp, hamachi and adhoc. Lemme know what you guys think.

01-17-2014, 12:42 PM
I have 3RD HD and Unite, Both i can connect to cold bird's server with no issues, But when it comes to joining some one on hamachi or through tunngle i get a connection error, i've looked at the thread posted but it doesn't clear state how to join some one but just how to host your own server over adhoc, either im completely idiotic or some one needs to state the obvious lol. Tongue
01-17-2014, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 08:45 PM by shayoko.)
(01-17-2014 12:42 PM)jordaneale Wrote:  I have 3RD HD and Unite, Both i can connect to cold bird's server with no issues, But when it comes to joining some one on hamachi or through tunngle i get a connection error, i've looked at the thread posted but it doesn't clear state how to join some one but just how to host your own server over adhoc, either im completely idiotic or some one needs to state the obvious lol. Tongue

1.open ppsspp to make a memory card path
2.you need hamachi(or some other server program)
3.you need the adhoc server(w/o this you cant enter the hall)

-when connected to hamachi you are given a ip(you really cant miss it)
you and the people who you want to play with must use the same ip based on this ip(so they all use yours or you use theres)

-in the text file ppsspp (ini file type)
is a list of settings
find the line
proAdhocServer
and
MacAddress

-for the proAdhocServer it should roughly look like
proAdhocServer = xx.x.xxx.x
(not always the same exact amount of numbers thats why i say roughly but the hamachi ip goes there)
local host is there by default delete that

MacAddress = xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx (01-06 by default)
put anything you want for the values here 0-9 and A-F
but i recommend you use your real one(if you dont know look up how to find it)
Note-you and who ever your connected to cannot use the same Mac address!

-Coldbird server

try coldbird.uk.to (have not tried)
or
pro.coldbird.uk.to. (got me in hall with someone)
instead of the ip on the proAdhocServer line

====ports
Coldbird
20001-20004

Adhoc server

hamachi
-
thats the basics and should get you in the hall pretty much but for actually playing together thats all on you.
hope that was clear enough
01-17-2014, 09:51 PM
(01-17-2014 08:41 PM)shayoko Wrote:  
(01-17-2014 12:42 PM)jordaneale Wrote:  I have 3RD HD and Unite, Both i can connect to cold bird's server with no issues, But when it comes to joining some one on hamachi or through tunngle i get a connection error, i've looked at the thread posted but it doesn't clear state how to join some one but just how to host your own server over adhoc, either im completely idiotic or some one needs to state the obvious lol. Tongue

1.open ppsspp to make a memory card path
2.you need hamachi(or some other server program)
3.you need the adhoc server(w/o this you cant enter the hall)

-when connected to hamachi you are given a ip(you really cant miss it)
you and the people who you want to play with must use the same ip based on this ip(so they all use yours or you use theres)

-in the text file ppsspp (ini file type)
is a list of settings
find the line
proAdhocServer
and
MacAddress

-for the proAdhocServer it should roughly look like
proAdhocServer = xx.x.xxx.x
(not always the same exact amount of numbers thats why i say roughly but the hamachi ip goes there)
local host is there by default delete that

MacAddress = xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx (01-06 by default)
put anything you want for the values here 0-9 and A-F
but i recommend you use your real one(if you dont know look up how to find it)
Note-you and who ever your connected to cannot use the same Mac address!

-Coldbird server

try coldbird.uk.to (have not tried)
or
pro.coldbird.uk.to. (got me in hall with someone)
instead of the ip on the proAdhocServer line

====ports
Coldbird
20001-20004

Adhoc server

hamachi
-
thats the basics and should get you in the hall pretty much but for actually playing together thats all on you.
hope that was clear enough

Thanks, The whole hamachi part is where i was confused, but thanks for clearing i need other peoples Hamachi ip to play with them over that.
01-19-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
(12-23-2013 07:15 PM)Nightquaker Wrote:  Hey guys! I want to test MHP3rd multiplayer some more. Anyone up for some quests? 2 players max, will use Evolve VPN.
Server is already up and running.
If anyone is interested, reply with your contact details (Skype, Steam, or whatever method of contact you like to use) and we'll kill some monsters!

well i never played mh in multiplayer before but i can give it a try , my steam id is SPARTAN Smile
01-21-2014, 06:41 PM
Anyone know how to expand hamachi so more than 5 people can connect to a network? I got one up and a working server, but 5 at a time is a tad limiting.
01-21-2014, 10:19 PM
Hamachi

ID:t0lder
pass:12345