Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
02-03-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
(02-03-2015 09:01 AM)firefall Wrote:  Hi,

me and my two friends want to play together but only two of us can. When we play only with two players everything is fine. When we join a quest with 3 People , one of us have a disconnect and get kickt out of the quest.

we use all tungle and ppsspp 0.9.9.1
What can we do?

disable fast memory and turn off your firewalls
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2015, 11:07 AM
(02-03-2015 10:39 AM)tywald Wrote:  
(02-03-2015 09:01 AM)firefall Wrote:  Hi,

me and my two friends want to play together but only two of us can. When we play only with two players everything is fine. When we join a quest with 3 People , one of us have a disconnect and get kickt out of the quest.

we use all tungle and ppsspp 0.9.9.1
What can we do?

disable fast memory and turn off your firewalls

of course we did this
02-03-2015, 04:56 PM
Let someone else take the quest. If you have more than 1 firewall like ZoneAlarm, Norton etc disable that too.

I have played 2, 3 & 4 man groups for a year now. Since v0.9.8-890-g1445d5a you don't have to use 25% alternative speed toggle trick when you depart.
Whenever someone break off when quest starts in our Evolve party I always tell them "Make sure you have latest PPSSPP version, Fast Memory off and firewall off" and it works.
02-23-2015, 03:40 PM
MH3rd room problem (odd one, I tried to look around, no result)
Hello, I made an account to post this question
never posted before, so please tell me if i am doing something wrong (wrong thread etc)
I am trying to play with a group of friends using tunngle, simple enough, did this before with another friend and it works. So i tried it with them, we can see each other in tunggle, i did the usual setting for LAN in ppsspp, gave them my ip, dns, did the settings. I started the Adhocserver and told them to join the room, but i can't see them. I looked at the adhocserver and sure enough I can see them in the log, i can see their names and that they are requesting info,etc, but no dice in game.
tried googling and other things, no solution as far as i can see.
So can anyone tell me what I did wrong or point me torwards someone who had this problem and was solved?
02-23-2015, 04:30 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
02-23-2015, 05:35 PM
(02-23-2015 03:40 PM)alvinwiguna Wrote:  Hello, I made an account to post this question
never posted before, so please tell me if i am doing something wrong (wrong thread etc)
I am trying to play with a group of friends using tunngle, simple enough, did this before with another friend and it works. So i tried it with them, we can see each other in tunggle, i did the usual setting for LAN in ppsspp, gave them my ip, dns, did the settings. I started the Adhocserver and told them to join the room, but i can't see them. I looked at the adhocserver and sure enough I can see them in the log, i can see their names and that they are requesting info,etc, but no dice in game.
tried googling and other things, no solution as far as i can see.
So can anyone tell me what I did wrong or point me torwards someone who had this problem and was solved?

When i read this "I looked at the adhocserver and sure enough I can see them in the log" i was curious if u using a older version of ppsspp cause since 1.0 u should have an build-in AdHockServer that u just Check over the option menu and done.

I said that because i played 1 Year ago with some people and we had similar problems and now im back in Tunngel with mhp3rd. And was curious to testing the 1.0 ppsspp version and its working so far better and smoother as before im impressive about it, also i play with random ppl i never met High ping or not to them we get rare big problems that stop us from playing so... if u using and older version with PPSSPP try to use the new one best u choose latest source build and also check if every Tunggel smiley is green (right down corner). Should it dont mind u can also try the 32 bit build cause he should work better for Online Playing as the 64 bit version but u need to check if the 32 bit run probably on ur system.

Mfg Avon™
02-27-2015, 05:04 AM
MHP3RD HD broke off as quest leader
Hey guys,
my english isnt good but i try to post something.
I'm playing on my PC Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD ver. In my settings I disabled "fastmemoryacces" and I have all Network settings enabled and have coldbird.net as IP-adress. I turned off windows firewall and forwarded some ports, I think. My ping to the UK is 70ms. If I join a random players quest everything works fine. We depart on quest without the alternative speed option and we are after 10 seconds in game and everything works. But if I am the quest leader and the same person joins my quest we broke off after 1 minute of loading. I tried it with a friend....same problem. We also used 25% alternative speed and it didnt work.
I really need your help. The random player has a important setting that we dont have and I want to know which!
02-28-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: MHP3RD HD broke off as quest leader
Hello.
I don't know if this help you but today i play whit germany guy (I live in south amercia) with 400 ping and play perfectly without using the alternative speed using hamachi/ppsspp V1.0.0.
If you want someone for test the online tell me
02-28-2015, 08:50 AM
RE: MHP3RD HD broke off as quest leader
We can close this thread I am playing now on my own Adhoc Server with hamachi. Better than coldbird....
02-28-2015, 09:56 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Hey guys, I have an interesting problem going on with multiplayer and I'm not quite sure how to fix it. Before I explain the problem, I'll go through the list of things that I have done. (PPSSPP 1.0.1; HD Version(Issue has happened on all PPSSPP Versions))

1) Static IP
2) Portforward
3) Attempted the uses of Adhoc Server with Tungle and Hamachi
4) Firewall Enabled all necessary programs.
5) Recommended PPSSPP settings on multiple topics on this forum, youtube and tungle forums.

Alright now to the issues.
When attempting to connect, (whether it be my server or someone elses) I will always break off. The rest of the group will be able to play just fine. (even if it's -my- server that I broke off from) I've attempted with one, two and three other party members. All attempts have failed. Alternative Speed has been done at various levels from 1% - 25% and a frame cap speed of 5 FPS. Like stated before, this was done on all levels. This though; was attempted on tunngle.

When tested with Himachi, (only me and someone else) I was able to get into the game. Though this might be because the other person I attempted to play with kept his alternative speed on until I connected by accident. He stayed in the party until he actually connected. We couldn't see each other and he broke off when one of us switches maps. Attempting to do the speed test correct or not at all causes the game to forever be on 'Beginning Quest'. (literally one-two hours; never loaded.

Now for the final issues... this one has me completely baffled. When I attempt to start an online game alone. Everything works out perfectly fine. I load without trouble and the game starts. That is, until I get to the blue box. Upon opening the blue box and attempt to take an item out. It'll make the sound as if an item was grabbed, and even shown it was grab, expect the icon that'd of been taken doesn't go away. When this occurs, I lose control of any key function. The game in fact is still playing as normal, and after a bit of time. I'll gain control of the keys, no item was taken. If I attempt to take the item again, the same occurrence will of happened, This blue box glitch only occurs when I play online, no where else.

Those are my issues. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section; I just really don't know where to go with this. As leaving comments on youtube yield no results and they just send my threads on tunngle to the spam section; forever lost.
03-02-2015, 08:43 PM
Evolve works, but the inbuilt adhoc is either the rooms are too full, or we break off after the loading screen.
03-05-2015, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2015 06:19 AM by rkenshin.)
Video RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
Hi! I can't seem to join the built-in ad hoc room for MH3 HD It says that it's full. How do I join another room? My name is A;Ko-13. Please help! I wanna start all over again. Angel
(EDITED)
I can join now. But it seems full. Can I join another room?

We managed to play now... Anyone here who knows SNAEX? He uses Fire LS w/ Deviljho armor I think. He helped me a lot. A few of Zinogre parts and I could have had the GS already even though the monsters we fought aren't even available on my Quests. Tongue

Can someone teach me about the MAC addresses and what's it for? How about coldbird.net?
03-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Having issues with Evolve. Can't connect to server. Always having this issue. It loads, login, connects and shows an error. Only recently. >.>
03-09-2015, 07:47 AM
come join me. Malaysia hamachi network
name: MH3HDMY
p/s : 12345