Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Windows 7 error
01-29-2013, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 04:33 PM by livisor.)
Windows 7 error
Hello,

I searched the forums and didn't find anyone with a similar problem.Whenever I open ppsspp in windows 7 32bit,it shows me an error(I attached it).

livisor

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: Windows 7 error
Hi, try this:
1.restart your computer if you haven't yet (xinput1_3.dll error might be a fluke and a simple restart could clear it up completely)
2.Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX.
3. Restore the xinput1_3.dll file from the latest DirectX software package, or try extracting the xinput1_3.dll individually from the DirectX downloadable package
4. Update the drivers for your video card.
01-29-2013, 05:40 PM
(01-29-2013 04:56 PM)slawomir Wrote:  Hi, try this:
1.restart your computer if you haven't yet (xinput1_3.dll error might be a fluke and a simple restart could clear it up completely)
2.Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX.
3. Restore the xinput1_3.dll file from the latest DirectX software package, or try extracting the xinput1_3.dll individually from the DirectX downloadable package
4. Update the drivers for your video card.

Installing DirectX did the trickSmile I just upgraded from xp to 7 and didn't have it installed at allSmile) thanks for the advice
01-29-2013, 07:43 PM
no problem Smile
01-30-2013, 04:31 PM
I now have a new error,whenever i try to open the cube.elf this shows up(attachament)

01-30-2013, 07:08 PM
What video card are you using? Up to date drivers?

-[Unknown]
02-01-2013, 07:47 PM
(01-30-2013 07:08 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  What video card are you using? Up to date drivers?

-[Unknown]

Today I have updated my video card driver,now the when opening cube.elf it actually shows the code UCJ.... but it stays in an endless loading phase.I suppose it's because I still don't have many programs installed(only directx,redistributables C++ 2010).I attached a screenshot.

02-01-2013, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2013 04:53 AM by rupus.)
(02-01-2013 07:47 PM)livisor Wrote:  Today I have updated my video card driver,now the when opening cube.elf it actually shows the code UCJ.... but it stays in an eslawomirndless loading phase.I suppose it's because I still don't have many programs installed(only directx,redistributables C++ 2010).I attached a screenshot.

I was getting that same error for a while. I'm fairly confident that at least in my case it was a driver issue. I had been trying to run it from my tablet though RDP. Once I saw slawomir mention graphics drivers on this thread I remembered that my driver always crashes when I connect from my tablet. Sure enough once I logged onto my computer locally cube et. al. ran fine.

As far as I know you shouldn't really need to install anything beyond your drivers and DirectX (maybe the .NET runtime and/or C++ redists; someone who knows more can clarify). For now can you find out what card you have and the what driver version is installed? You also might try downloading a new copy of the driver (in case the one you have is corrupt or something), uninstall your driver from device manager, reboot, and reinstall.
03-11-2013, 03:10 AM
me also cant open always say xinput missing from ur computer,its not working on my both laptop and computer soo saad Sad
03-11-2013, 03:14 AM
You just need to install the latest DirectX for that error.

-[Unknown]
03-16-2013, 12:48 PM
Graib ith here: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/det...g=en&id=35
03-16-2013, 03:16 PM
I still have problems,ppsspp worked ok when I had xp but not since i upgraded to windows 7,i updated my video driver settings,installed directx and windows redistributables what else to do?

03-16-2013, 03:27 PM
its crashing when u try to select an iso?
03-16-2013, 03:43 PM
I have run emulation on opening iso checked,after i open a .iso it shows the ulus code and buffers for a few secs than if i click the screen i get that error
03-16-2013, 03:50 PM
i had that problem with the latest git on my second pc(win7) and i solved by opening the emu,untick all options in setting,close it,re-open and check them again.it seems some kind of registry problem,download ccleaner and check registry for problems or its something with the .ini