Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pre compiled ppsspp SDL & QT Linux build.64bit
03-26-2014, 04:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014 05:40 AM by xenowildfire.)
RE: Pre compiled ppsspp SDL & QT Linux build.64bit
(03-26-2014 03:19 AM)soloparaforo Wrote:  
(03-19-2014 09:07 AM)xenowildfire Wrote:  ppsspp 9.7.2-315 SDL & QT uploaded.

Qt version tested with God Of War Chains Of Olympus, King Kong, Snoopy, Monster Hunter Freedom 2. Best build so far in terms of motion. Even God Of War!!. The others worked better. The same slow motion in video introduction, but the gameplay works fine. One thing, still: no sound on Qt version. I rememeber some post up your suggestion for solving this, i've not tried yet.
I'll test the latest builds you've uploaded, SDL included. For the moment i have less time for gaming, but sure i will.
Thank fou for your effort Xenonwildfire!!

I was having a prbbblem with playing sound when using Qt, Are you using built in audio? some reason everytime I would play Qt it would put it in hdmi mode. What Linux are you using? I am on Kubuntu 13.10 right now and it was doing that and it took awhile and I finally got it to work.
Try changing it as the ppsspp Qt is running a game and if the sound comes on then close ppsspp and restart it and see if your sound is still working.
I built ppssppQt with Qt5 and II used this to get the sound to work when building after 13.04.
sudo apt-get install libqt5multimedia5-plugins
Try that if the first thing don't work, the sound works for me when I build them now and after I figured out about it switching to hdmi.
Btw I never had that problem with Zorin 8 and it's based off of 13.10, I just didn't like how my folders would go black when I would change between them, so I changed to Kubuntu 13.10 and that was when the hdmi problem started.

ppsspp 9.8-135 SDL & QT uploaded.
https://mega.co.nz/#F!5YQQ0AgJ!UudSxVvx6LtS-vMlP97Ygw
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pre compiled ppsspp SDL & QT Linux build.64bit - xenowildfire - 03-26-2014 04:56 AM