Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which's your favorite game's company?
12-28-2013, 06:09 AM
RE: Which's your favorite game's company?
@squall: yes,,yes bathesda.. can't forget the elder scrolls series. thx

S TO DA G
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2013, 12:47 PM
And nobody has mentioned Oddworld Inhabitants with their AMAZING Oddworld - Abe's Oddysee and Oddworld - Abe's Exoddus ?

I REALLY love these games ! Heart

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
12-28-2013, 04:19 PM
EA and Konami...
For mobile devices, it's 'Gameloft' ...

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
12-31-2013, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2013 01:23 AM by Bread And Butter.)
(12-27-2013 10:15 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  I hate the Gameloft, it just copy and make bad games with a lot of bugs. The old games are better, such The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider Man, The Adventures of Tintin and others. But some series are copies, for example: Dungeon Hunter is a copy of Diablo, the Real Soccer/Football is a copy of FIFA, the Gangstar is a copy of GTA.

i only like gameloft because they have gangstar vegas for android the game looks like gta 4 graphics in pc and the asphalt 8 , N.O.V.A 3 and modern combat 4 zero hour

Devices: iPad mini Wi-Fi ios 7.0.4 jailbroken,
iPhone 4s ios 7.1 JAILED.

(I accidently update my iphone 4s to ios 7.1 without checking if there's a jailbreak for 7.1)

im a filipino
01-01-2014, 06:09 AM
I always like Japan's game company... But my favorite is Capcom and Square Enix.

But if you ask outside than Japan, I only like Ubisoft...

CPU : Intel Core i5-3210M @2.5Ghz
Memory : 4 GB RAM
GPU : Nvidia GeForce 610M 2GB

Handphone : Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Pro

Can speak Japanese and Korean, but always afraid talk to the natives
I'm Indonesian, so sorry if you can't fully understand some of my words...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2014, 07:11 AM
* any company.
* as long as their game is entertaining.
* cheap , high-priced or free.
* if it suits my taste, i'd love to play it Smile

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
01-02-2014, 09:19 AM
The best company is Nintendo!! People can say what they want, but Mario and Zelda are masterpieces of gaming world!!

Besides Nintendo, I’m huge fan of Square Enix!! I like other companies like Capcom, Ubsoft and EA too!!

(12-27-2013 10:15 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  I hate the Gameloft, it just copy and make bad games with a lot of bugs.

Hey bro!! Gameloft make copies!! But it was the company who produced the amazing and original Golden Sun!! So it’s not just about copies!! Wink

Golden Sun is a really respectable game! So gameloft have made something good in the near past!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
01-03-2014, 08:09 AM
My first favorite game company was Origin Systems. They made the Ultima series of games, wing commander, and others. Unfortunately EA bought them out in i think 1991 and destroyed the company and the Ultima franchise. Thanks EA!

It wasn't till many years later where I really started liking a specific company's games, and when Bioware released Mass Effect 1, they became my favorite. Then of course EA gets their sticky hands involved in Bioware's development schedule, content control, and deadlines... and due to this EA destroyed the Mass Effect franchies, my favorite EVER, with the half-assed release of ME3. EA once again ruined everything.

Lately I've really gotten into the Bioshock games, made by Irrational Games and published by 2k. The first two Bioshock games were utter brilliance, and the latest installment Infinite is also outstanding, but wouldn't put it on the same level as the original. I forsee EA buying them out in the coming few years, just so they can continue their campaign of destruction of all that's good in the gaming world.
01-03-2014, 09:35 AM
(01-03-2014 08:09 AM)Andrew LB Wrote:  My first favorite game company was Origin Systems. They made the Ultima series of games, wing commander, and others. Unfortunately EA bought them out in i think 1991 and destroyed the company and the Ultima franchise. Thanks EA!

EA doesn't actually destroy the company, rather merge it soon after they bought it (that's how business work my friend) and become their subordinate. So basically the company you mention is still exist but not much popular as it was before. EA even acquired POPCap Games recently but it still exist since it became it's subordinate for EA now.

Back to the topic, i think EA is quite good at making sports related games tho. Especially FIFA games.

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
01-07-2014, 12:00 PM
(01-02-2014 09:19 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  The best company is Nintendo!! People can say what they want, but Mario and Zelda are masterpieces of gaming world!!

Besides Nintendo, I’m huge fan of Square Enix!! I like other companies like Capcom, Ubsoft and EA too!!

(12-27-2013 10:15 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  I hate the Gameloft, it just copy and make bad games with a lot of bugs.

Hey bro!! Gameloft make copies!! But it was the company who produced the amazing and original Golden Sun!! So it’s not just about copies!! Wink

Golden Sun is a really respectable game! So gameloft have made something good in the near past!
Golden Sun developers are Camelot,not Gameloft -.-
01-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Big Grin RE: Which's your favorite game's company?
[Image: sega.jpg?t=1297192565][Image: mame_capcom_cps.png][Image: Namco-Bandai-logo.jpg]

Smile
01-09-2014, 12:26 PM
(01-07-2014 12:00 PM)Cutthroat Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 09:19 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  The best company is Nintendo!! People can say what they want, but Mario and Zelda are masterpieces of gaming world!!

Golden Sun developers are Camelot,not Gameloft -.-

Wow!! You’re totally right!!

I’ve played it two years ago, and I remembered the introduction… and I was thinking it was gameloft… and I just believe you because I opened the game again on My Boy and I saw that i was wrong!! My bad!! =p

Well, now I know that, Gameloft sucks!!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
01-10-2014, 07:32 AM
For me,

EA
Midway
Studio Liverpool
Gameloft
Ubisoft
Konami
Namco Bandai Games
THQ
Polyphony Digital
Criterion Games
Activision
And Many More!
02-14-2014, 12:33 AM
Mine is Blizzard since Diablo 3, WoW and Guild Wars 2 are all my favorites
05-24-2014, 11:50 AM
Valve for me.
Other games you play finish and that's it, they make awesome multilplayer online games that you can play for years