Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Possible to convert game saves to different regions?
12-26-2013, 02:17 AM
Possible to convert game saves to different regions?
Say I have a game save I want to convert from EU to US. What would be the best way to do this without having the use of PSP hardware?

Attached File(s)
.zip  2548.zip (Size: 266.2 KB / Downloads: 458)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2013, 10:32 AM
RE: Possible to convert game saves to different regions?
it depends on the game.
for many games with very little differences between regions you can just rename the folder to the ID number of a different region version.
but for others it's impossible to give "universal" instructions because you'd have to completely rewrite them.
10-24-2014, 12:45 AM
Actually I don't know if I'm on the wrong discussion and I don't know if this is useful though..I don't even know if I'm the only one who knows this but I successfully converted my Lord Of Arcana US version save data to its EUR version..I copied the DATA.bin file in the save folder of the US version and transfered it to the save folder of EUR version and overwrite it..and it worked for me..I'm using ppsspp so I didn't use any plugins...just sharing :-)
10-28-2014, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 01:40 AM by Commander_C22.)
(12-26-2013 10:32 AM)thedicemaster Wrote:  it depends on the game.
for many games with very little differences between regions you can just rename the folder to the ID number of a different region version.
but for others it's impossible to give "universal" instructions because you'd have to completely rewrite them.

if you do this you would need to edit the PARAM.SFO and change the
"SAVEDATA_DIRECTORY" (eg UCES011840000) to wontever you name the folder (eg UCUS011840000) I recommend using PBP Unpacker to do this.

but if you just wonted the stats from the saved game like money you could just use cheat codes.