Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
graphic setting for big screen tablet?
12-24-2013, 12:40 AM
graphic setting for big screen tablet?
I got this 10-inch-ish tablet, and the graphic just look bad on the tablet.

1.what could i do to adjust this?

2.is there a way to adjust the whole windows size? so the buttons will be closer and the graphic will look fine (?) like on psp?

3. can the emulator be used vertically, just like nds/snes emulator?

many thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2013, 02:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 02:34 AM by The Phoenix.)
RE: graphic setting for big screen tablet?
(12-24-2013 12:40 AM)c2867249 Wrote:  I got this 10-inch-ish tablet, and the graphic just look bad on the tablet.

1.what could i do to adjust this?

2.is there a way to adjust the whole windows size? so the buttons will be closer and the graphic will look fine (?) like on psp?

3. can the emulator be used vertically, just like nds/snes emulator?

many thanks
1.......Set up your Graphics as mine are in the following screen shots...

If these settings are still not good enough, then click on Rendering resolution & increase that to say 3x and also click on Upscale level & increase that to say 3x (Depends on how powerful your tablet is able to cope with)....Experiment with these settings until you get a happy medium for Performance vs Quality.
2.......Click on Controls tab on left hand side, make sure On-screen touch controls is ticked, this will light up the option below it, Click on that (Edit touch control layout, and move your buttons around the screen to where you want them, also increase or decrease the size of the buttons or analogue nub to your tablets size.
3........At one time yes the emulator could rotate depending on which way you had your tablet or phone, but proved to be very buggy, so was decided to revert that code until the bugs could be ironed out, but is to return at a later time (revision).

Hope they answer some of your questions Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply