Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Disassembly...?
12-23-2013, 03:19 PM
Disassembly...?
I found this great plugin, I'm happy with it, I can play with my two favorite PSP game with it, but this disassembly window always pops up when i'm on my w-a-s-d routine and I bump into the ctrl. Is there any way I could change this probably important but for a gamer kinda useless feature's hotkey?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: Disassembly...?
(12-23-2013 03:19 PM)MerchHunter Wrote:  I found this great plugin, I'm happy with it, I can play with my two favorite PSP game with it, but this disassembly window always pops up when i'm on my w-a-s-d routine and I bump into the ctrl. Is there any way I could change this probably important but for a gamer kinda useless feature's hotkey?
Would you be talking about the Hot key in PPSSPP that starts up the Disassembler, Ctrl-D......I have looked all through the control.ini & ppsspp.ini and can't find that key mentioned in there, so must be built into the emulator itself sadly.....Sorry. Sad
04-17-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Disassembly...?
(12-23-2013 03:19 PM)MerchHunter Wrote:  I found this great plugin, I'm happy with it, I can play with my two favorite PSP game with it, but this disassembly window always pops up when i'm on my w-a-s-d routine and I bump into the ctrl. Is there any way I could change this probably important but for a gamer kinda useless feature's hotkey?

maybe try xpadder with your usb gamepad