Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP Windows Touch Controls
10-18-2013, 03:05 PM
PPSSPP Windows Touch Controls
Hello, I was just wondering if there could be better compatibility with touch controls on Windows(8) where you don't have to double tap for the controls to respond. I'm sure a huge group of ppsspp user would enjoy this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: PPSSPP Windows Touch Controls
I've done some preparations but I don't yet have a Win8 touch device. Could try to guess but I had hoped that somebody who actually has the device would finish up the Windows touch code...
10-20-2013, 08:59 AM
I would be more than happy to do so but I have no idea how to do any of that but thank you for the information and also for this great program.
12-22-2013, 07:57 PM
I believe that the first tap is equivalent to moving the mouse cursor to the tap location and the second tap actually send out the click command in a windows 8 touch device. So if the trigger can be switch from click to hover then it should work, but I don't know how you can send out repeat tapping or hold command. I am not really an expert in this. The assumption was based on using a dell venue 8 pro tablet.
12-22-2013, 09:39 PM
I plan to add proper Win8 touch support sometime next year unless someone beats me to it, which should resolve the issue.