Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Virtual Controls in Windows 8.1
01-26-2014, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 04:05 PM by Bigpet.)
RE: Virtual Controls in Windows 8.1
(01-26-2014 03:35 PM)quarky Wrote:  Thanks Bigpet.

So, silly question, but if I want to download an update in the future, did I read correctly that it will be in the build linked on the main page (so after 0.9.6), but not in the daily builds?

Nope, I changed the behavior, it will now be in all builds. It now just check at runtime if the user32.dll has the relevant functions. Don't know why I didn't think of that sooner.

Anyway, you should try some of the buildbot builds, they include it now. If it doesn't work I fucked up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2014, 07:08 PM
Thanks, I will give it a go over the next day or so and report back.
01-26-2015, 11:13 AM
Hi there could you help me out? I just recently got microsofts new tablet sale windows 8.1 tablets. Really nice and good deal. I would like to use it for PPSSPP emulation, but when I run it it says im missing DLs and when I tried installing the required Visual studios C+++ for windows version it won't allow it because it's not for my windows 8.1.
01-26-2015, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2015 11:48 AM by Bigpet.)
(01-26-2015 11:13 AM)ReaperofWorlds Wrote:  Hi there could you help me out? I just recently got microsofts new tablet sale windows 8.1 tablets. Really nice and good deal. I would like to use it for PPSSPP emulation, but when I run it it says im missing DLs and when I tried installing the required Visual studios C+++ for windows version it won't allow it because it's not for my windows 8.1.

Do you have a Windows 8.1 tablet (Surface Pro, Pro 2, Pro 3) or a Window RT 8.1 tablet (Surface, Surface 2)?
01-26-2015, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2015 05:30 PM by ReaperofWorlds.)
ok I got it working but my only issue is the audio it stutters and I am on non RT windows 8.1 tablet. quad-core. I am using a GIT build now because somebody said it would help but it fixed my issue with the game lagging now it runs perfectly smooth only issue is audio. please help somebody!

got it working good now like amazingly good. Only issue is the screen flash black sometimes. I am happy just want to get the black flash away
02-16-2015, 06:01 AM
Is the touchscreen controls are already working? I'm planning to buy a windows tablet or maybe just the tegra note 7 if touch screen controls do not work in windows tablet