Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] Transferring Save Data
12-20-2013, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2013 04:59 PM by vnctdj.)
[Solved] Transferring Save Data
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm having trouble transferring Save Data from my HTC One to my Nexus 7. I know how to do it, I know where the folders are and everything, but it is simply not working for me! Please help me, I must be doing something wrong.
I just downloaded PPSSPP to my Nexus 7 so there's no "Save Data" folder inside the "PSP" folder yet. I copied and pasted the Save Data folder from my HTC One to my desktop and keep trying to shove it inside the PSP folder in my Nexus 7, but it rejects it for some reason. What am I doing wrong? I also tried emailing it to myself, it won't download because my device does not download .zip files apparently (that's the message I receive).

Please help! I'm selling my HTC One soon and I want to keep playing Persona 3. Smile
Thank you so much, feel free to delete the thread once it has been solved, since I'm sure its been asked before... I read another thread on it, but their method isn't working for me since my tablet keeps rejecting the files I'm pasting inside
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2013, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2013 02:55 AM by globe94.)
RE: Transferring Save Data
* use your computer to copy files..
* in your HTC, copy the whole "SAVEDATA" in the PSP folder, paste it somewhere in the computer.
* then connect your nexus to your computer, and copy back the whole "Savedata" folder

or maybe i misread your post?

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
12-20-2013, 03:01 AM
Hi,
Thanks for your response! When I try and do that, it tells me my device isn't connected or something and that the PSP file is restricted, so I'm not able to put things inside. My nexus is definitely connected because I can see other folders but I can't paste the savedata into the PSP folder. It won't let me and I don't understand why
12-20-2013, 05:08 AM
I figured it out! It wasn't working if I used the computer, so I used B1 Archiver to compress the save data, email it to my tablet and unarchive it once my tablet downloaded it. Then I moved it over to the PSP Savedata folder like you said. Like I said before, I knew how to do it but my nexus didn't have a savedata folder inside the PSP folder. Now it magically does, so your instructions worked now. Smile thank you
12-22-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: [Solved] Transferring Save Data
Thread's title edited Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2