Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Dreamcast Emulator "Reicast" [Android/Multi-Platform]
01-21-2014, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2014 06:28 PM by stodag.)
RE: Dreamcast Emulator "Reicast" [Android/Multi-Platform]
Me too, its somethin about portability i think an iOS port is inevitable.. I heard someone was working on it but ye, it will happen for iOSSmile

S TO DA G
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2014, 08:14 PM
(01-21-2014 06:26 PM)stodag Wrote:  Me too, its somethin about portability i think an iOS port is inevitable.. I heard someone was working on it but ye, it will happen for iOSSmile

yeah ...we are hoping and waiting for this 5 to 10 mb emulator.
01-22-2014, 10:20 PM
Shenmue Amazing Big Grin

01-22-2014, 11:38 PM
How many games did dreamcast released? And how many sony studios (psp) i think it's pointless to even trying to port it since there are no game that are worth playing beside crazy taxi .

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
01-22-2014, 11:50 PM
(01-22-2014 11:38 PM)curraja Wrote:  How many games did dreamcast released? And how many sony studios (psp) i think it's pointless to even trying to port it since there are no game that are worth playing beside crazy taxi .

Well there's Shen mue 1 & 2 ,Sonic adventures 1 & 2, Dead or alive 2, Resident evil code veronica, the NHL & NBA games, snk vs capcom 2, UFC , Power stone ,Blue stinger etc. some games offer console quality still not found in mobile games or psp (ex. SHENMUE)
01-23-2014, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2014 03:41 PM by fivefeet8.)
(01-22-2014 11:38 PM)curraja Wrote:  How many games did dreamcast released? And how many sony studios (psp) i think it's pointless to even trying to port it since there are no game that are worth playing beside crazy taxi .

POGO4LIFE gave a good list, but I think you're more interested making a pointless opinion given that you didn't even google your own question before making it.

Here's an incomplete list:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dreamcast_games

Ikaruga Big Grin
01-23-2014, 08:19 PM
@curraja..Shenmue 1/2, soul calibur, resident evil CV, dead or alive 2, ready to rumble etc.. Dreamcast is easily one of the best consoles ever made..

S TO DA G
01-24-2014, 05:55 AM
iPhone 5 and iphone 5s can run this at full speed easily
01-24-2014, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2014 08:41 PM by curraja.)
Well whats the point since we got all those tittles (almost)on PPSSPP with more convinient control system + on something that allready exist and doing well (emulator) .

But thats only my oppinion who cares Smile .

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
01-24-2014, 08:53 PM
The only title that ppsspp has out of the ones I mentioned is soul calibur.. and the Dreamcast version owns itSmile Shenmue is the best game ever made.. but that's just my opinion lol

S TO DA G
01-24-2014, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2014 09:56 PM by fivefeet8.)
(01-24-2014 08:40 PM)curraja Wrote:  Well whats the point since we got all those tittles (almost)on PPSSPP with more convinient control system + on something that allready exist and doing well (emulator) .

But thats only my oppinion who cares Smile .

List the titles that are on the PSP from that list of Dreamcast games? Lets see if your "almost all those titles" hold any water.

I can name one game on the Dreamcast that is not on the PSP and by itself makes it "worth it".

Ikaruga
01-24-2014, 10:38 PM
(01-22-2014 11:50 PM)POGO4LIFE Wrote:  

Well there's Shen mue 1 & 2 ,Sonic adventures 1 & 2, Dead or alive 2, Resident evil code veronica, the NHL & NBA games, snk vs capcom 2, UFC , Power stone ,Blue stinger etc. some games offer console quality still not found in mobile games or psp (ex. SHENMUE)

Yeah , enough with the pointless arguments...... who can port the emulator to ios?
01-25-2014, 08:15 PM
curraja, he said ios, why would he go to xda? Just askin.

Catch me if you can't catch me if you can't Cats are nice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-28-2014, 04:07 AM
@ stodag,

* bro, have u tried RE: Code Veronica yet?
* how well does it run on your y300?

* thanks,

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
01-28-2014, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2014 10:03 AM by stodag.)
Yes I have it, it runs about 90% most of the time occasionally peaking at 100%.. which is very good (great game BTW).. what clock r u running at? if 1ghz dual core, are you able to overclock to 1.2 GHz? reason I ask is I've been lookin at the g510 as an upgrade and since i m unable to overclock (no PC) what the extra clock gives in performance.. thx buddy.

Shenmue is nearly full speed lol just a bit more please.. drk if your reading thisSmile

Soul calibur :- 85/95%

Dead or alive:- 50% ish..
I realize you didn't ask for these buy hey..

S TO DA G