Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (MHFU)
06-17-2014, 07:01 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
(06-10-2014 06:24 PM)Atsuko Wrote:  Anyone playing through hamachi? I'm looking for some partners to do Shen Gao Ren Guild Urgent =) (And ofcourse to play some more other than just that )

My Location: The Netherlands, Europe.

i'm in the netherlands as well, i will hunt with you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 04:46 PM
(06-17-2014 07:01 AM)bagnus Wrote:  i'm in the netherlands as well, i will hunt with you

Join us at Tunngle. It's so much better there. Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
06-19-2014, 03:55 AM
Bug MHFU Multi-Problem
HELPME
Hey guys, I cannot play mutiplayer(Pc to Pc).
When me and my buddy kept on getting stcuk at ethier the guild hall or the starting area of any mission because of sudden disconnection, even though our connection has no proble.
We are both using the latest build from Github(ppsspp-v0.9.8-1275-g413704f-windows-x86).
And also we are connected via wifi?

I love reading Japanese Light Novels!
I'm also a God Eater and a Monster Hunter!
06-19-2014, 05:13 AM
RE: MHFU Multi-Problem
Try take a look this thread it maybe your solution Smile
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=9754
and
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12155

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
06-19-2014, 07:07 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-19-2014, 10:13 PM
Hi everyone, so I'm trying to play MHFU with some friends but actually when we start the mission everyone disconnect in my game (My friends can still continue normally, I'm the only one with the problem).
I've tried the 25% speed trick and checked if all the option are corrected, but still no results.
P.S. We use hamachi (sorry for eventual errors, english is not my main language)
06-20-2014, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2014 03:23 PM by barbanium.)
Troubleshooting pointers for connecting MHFU online:
EVERY POINTER IS IMPORTANT!

VERY IMPORTANT! TO ENTER ONLINE GATHERING HALL AND SEE ALL OTHER PLAYERS:
  • Open Tunngle/Hamachi/Evolve. Make sure all players are in the same room, of course!
  • All players should have the same region of the game. (either [ULUS-10391], [ULES-01213], or [ULJM-05500], just one!)
  • Enable WLAN under System -> Networking. (or make EnableWlan = True in "ppsspp.ini")
  • The host player should have AdhocSever.exe opened. He is the only one required to do this.
  • All players should copy the host player's IP and paste it to "proAdhocServer Address" under System -> Networking. The host should do this, too. (or edit it in "ppsspp.ini")
  • No two players should have the same "Mac Address" under System -> Networking. (or edit it in "ppsspp.ini") Changing it with random numbers is fine as long as the format is retained. (??:??:??:??:??:??)
TO LOAD QUESTS WITHOUT DISCONNECTING:
  • Change the firewall settings to allow PPSSPP.exe and Tunngle/Hamachi/Evolve connect you online OR turn it off. (not recommended to turn off the firewall)
  • Disable "Fast memory" under System -> Emulation.
  • Don't set alt. speed = 25% when loading the quest if using PPSSPP from the buildbot. (that trick is outdated)
TO AVOID CRASHING ANYWHERE IN THE GAME:
  • Don't use save states.
  • Don't use unthrottle or alt. speed = unlimited (to speed up) function.
  • Disable all cheats.

Big Grin

06-20-2014, 08:11 AM
Disable firewall or exception ppsspp and adhocserver if you keep getting this disconnecting stuff or can't host properly.

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
06-20-2014, 09:41 AM
Nope, I tried disabling the firewall and everything but I have still the same problem.
06-20-2014, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2014 11:36 AM by barbanium.)
(06-20-2014 08:11 AM)Ritori Wrote:  Disable firewall or exception ppsspp and adhocserver if you keep getting this disconnecting stuff or can't host properly.

(06-20-2014 09:41 AM)FikSkarOver Wrote:  Nope, I tried disabling the firewall and everything but I have still the same problem.

If problem lies on being disconnected after starting a quest, that means firewall doesn't have anything to do with your problem because you were already successful at being online and see other players in gathering hall. (You can see other players in gathering hall, right?)

I can't stress enough that you get your PPSSPP from here, http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/ because if you got it from here, http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html and other players got theirs from the buildbot, you're really gonna get booted off before the quest starts.

Moreover, DISABLE "FAST MEMORY." Big Grin

EDIT: If you got your PPSSSP from the buildbot, you won't need to set alt. speed = 25% when the quest is loading.

06-20-2014, 11:33 AM
(06-20-2014 09:41 AM)FikSkarOver Wrote:  Nope, I tried disabling the firewall and everything but I have still the same problem.

maybe try tunggle if hamachi don't work with you.

Time Hack in Hack setting give your some problem in adhoc try disable it
if you enable it Smile

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
06-25-2014, 08:08 PM
Me and my friend are trying to play MHFU online, we have everything correctly set up, we both have the WLAN setting turned on, He's using the proper MAC address and adhoc server address from evolve, and we've even got exceptions in the firewall for ppsspp. I can access the online gathering hall fine, but when he presses O in order to access the gathering hall, the game freezes for around 10 seconds, and then tells him "A communications error has occured." Does anyone know how to fix this? We've also tried having him restart the emulator, he's done it around 4 or 5 times, to no avail.
06-25-2014, 10:14 PM
(06-25-2014 08:08 PM)Camptain0 Wrote:  Me and my friend are trying to play MHFU online, we have everything correctly set up, we both have the WLAN setting turned on, He's using the proper MAC address and adhoc server address from evolve, and we've even got exceptions in the firewall for ppsspp. I can access the online gathering hall fine, but when he presses O in order to access the gathering hall, the game freezes for around 10 seconds, and then tells him "A communications error has occured." Does anyone know how to fix this? We've also tried having him restart the emulator, he's done it around 4 or 5 times, to no avail.

Look at my post here: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...7#pid86537

Also, don't use the alt. speed = 25% when using PPSSPP from buildbot. Big Grin

06-26-2014, 06:37 AM
(06-25-2014 10:14 PM)barbanium Wrote:  
(06-25-2014 08:08 PM)Camptain0 Wrote:  Me and my friend are trying to play MHFU online, we have everything correctly set up, we both have the WLAN setting turned on, He's using the proper MAC address and adhoc server address from evolve, and we've even got exceptions in the firewall for ppsspp. I can access the online gathering hall fine, but when he presses O in order to access the gathering hall, the game freezes for around 10 seconds, and then tells him "A communications error has occured." Does anyone know how to fix this? We've also tried having him restart the emulator, he's done it around 4 or 5 times, to no avail.

Also, don't use the alt. speed = 25% when using PPSSPP from buildbot. Big Grin

Alright, I'll be sure to try those tomorrow. A lot of those I've already done, with the exception of fast memory turned off. Also, quick question, is the Version from buildbot a later version than the one from the official website? If so then I haven't done that either.
06-26-2014, 11:24 AM
(06-26-2014 06:37 AM)Camptain0 Wrote:  Alright, I'll be sure to try those tomorrow. A lot of those I've already done, with the exception of fast memory turned off. Also, quick question, is the Version from buildbot a later version than the one from the official website? If so then I haven't done that either.

Yep! The one from the website is unstable when it comes to multiplayer, so get it from buildbot.
If you don't know what version to choose, or the latest version doesn't work for you, try v0.9.8-1374, as that's the one I'm currently using. Big Grin