Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (MHFU)
04-14-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Try Tunngle, It worked fine for us the other day
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2014, 01:52 AM
Sad Crash after loading
Hello everybody, sorry for my bad english, i'm italian, i try to explain my problem. I and my friends want to play monster hunter freedom unite, we tried hamachi, tunngle and evolvehq but the problem persists. I enter in the game and go to the guild room, within this i can see my friends, but, after taking the mission, and my friends take it, i start the mission, and after the loading a messagge say "andrea leave the group" "lance leave the group" "mario leave the group" and i remain alone Sad if someone else takes the mission, the result is the same! how do i fix it??? please help i'm desperate Sad
04-17-2014, 01:19 PM
im just wondering , does the adhoc feature support mhfu crosslinking now ? anyone test it ? , see coldbird post at the prometheus online its interesting http://forum.coldbird.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=170

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
04-17-2014, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2014 02:25 PM by vnctdj.)
(04-17-2014 01:52 AM)bolverk Wrote:  Hello everybody, sorry for my bad english, i'm italian, i try to explain my problem. I and my friends want to play monster hunter freedom unite, we tried hamachi, tunngle and evolvehq but the problem persists. I enter in the game and go to the guild room, within this i can see my friends, but, after taking the mission, and my friends take it, i start the mission, and after the loading a messagge say "andrea leave the group" "lance leave the group" "mario leave the group" and i remain alone Sad if someone else takes the mission, the result is the same! how do i fix it??? please help i'm desperate Sad

Merged.

How about the 25% emulation speed trick ? Disabling "Fast memory" ?

I recommend you to read this thread if you haven't yet Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-18-2014, 05:08 AM
I have the same problem. even 5% wont work. fast memory disabled. we dont know what to do! =(
04-18-2014, 02:05 PM
if someone want to play online w8 hamachi/tunggle PM. But im beginned to play today so im noob
04-18-2014, 08:10 PM
Erm, I started having problems guys.
I could play mhfu over tunngle, we're 3 people(Tomtheaged and tidfu from here), but today I'm getting "communication error" the whole day :/
I was trying to play MH3rd HD, was getting communication error. Tried mhfu to see if it was normal, nope.

No fast memory, the ip is from the host, I'm using my own mac adress, framerate is on 3...
What happened overnight? :,(
04-19-2014, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2014 01:38 AM by kerzasz.)
hola hablo español si queres jugar al mhfu
te invito a jugar dejo mi skype y mi hamachi asi nos conectamos saludos

Monster Hunter FU (euro)

id : MHFUAR S1
pass : monster123

id : MHFUAR S2
pass : monster123

espero poder jugar con ustedes saludos Big Grin
04-19-2014, 08:30 AM
(04-17-2014 02:22 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  
(04-17-2014 01:52 AM)bolverk Wrote:  Hello everybody, sorry for my bad english, i'm italian, i try to explain my problem. I and my friends want to play monster hunter freedom unite, we tried hamachi, tunngle and evolvehq but the problem persists. I enter in the game and go to the guild room, within this i can see my friends, but, after taking the mission, and my friends take it, i start the mission, and after the loading a messagge say "andrea leave the group" "lance leave the group" "mario leave the group" and i remain alone Sad if someone else takes the mission, the result is the same! how do i fix it??? please help i'm desperate Sad

Merged.

How about the 25% emulation speed trick ? Disabling "Fast memory" ?

I recommend you to read if you haven't yet Smile

yes of course, i set alternative speed 25%, no buffered rendering and disabling fast memory, both for me and for my friends, i read the tutorial for tunngle and repeated all step too many times! Sad eventually i decided to use evolve because the ping is more lower, but this problem is created with all programs (hamachi, tunngle and evolvehq)
04-19-2014, 02:07 PM
hello anyone wants to play on my server i can play on friday/saturtday evening and sunday (europe,holland france germany timezone)

if want to play email for my skype.

email = [email protected]
04-19-2014, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2014 03:56 PM by vnctdj.)
(04-18-2014 08:10 PM)KroneVonNiuss Wrote:  Erm, I started having problems guys.
I could play mhfu over tunngle, we're 3 people(Tomtheaged and tidfu from here), but today I'm getting "communication error" the whole day :/
I was trying to play MH3rd HD, was getting communication error. Tried mhfu to see if it was normal, nope.

No fast memory, the ip is from the host, I'm using my own mac adress, framerate is on 3...
What happened overnight? :,(

Sometimes I get this "communication error" and closing PPSSPP and then reopening it is enough to solve the problem Confused

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-19-2014, 08:54 PM
Is it possible to import characters? Like I have a save file and I want to use it.
04-20-2014, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2014 07:41 AM by bolverk.)
(04-19-2014 08:54 PM)thatguy11m Wrote:  Is it possible to import characters? Like I have a save file and I want to use it.

yes is possible, psp to pc? in this case you need to connect the psp with usb to your pc, enter in this and search the save, if there are many folders, open until you find the one with the logo of monster hunter, then copy and paste in your ppsspp save folder Wink (usually memstick/PSP/SAVEDATA)
04-20-2014, 11:58 PM
Seems like it's working today, apparently it was his pc who was bugged :V
Remember guys, port foward your pc if you're using Tunngle k?
04-21-2014, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2014 01:58 AM by MonstaAssassin.)
Hey Im down to play Unite or Mhp3rd on Hamchi with anyone else who still plays. I have everything pretty much ready to go and I know how to play .