Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (MHFU)
04-17-2017, 01:59 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (MHFU)
Are there any generic servers that more people play on? When I just enabled online server through PPSSPP I found a few people, but I can't remember what the server name was. Anyway, i'm HR (7? Right before G-rank), if anyone wants to rank up?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2017, 08:45 AM
(04-17-2017 01:59 AM)shot040 Wrote:  Are there any generic servers that more people play on? When I just enabled online server through PPSSPP I found a few people, but I can't remember what the server name was. Anyway, i'm HR (7? Right before G-rank), if anyone wants to rank up?

Default is coldbird.net so it's probably that one.
04-26-2017, 01:13 PM
Sad Can't join multiplayer quests on MHFU? (Tunngle)
I can play mhfu on my own, join guild halls with people and even play on lan but whenever I try playing online with people, I break off from the group. sometimes as soon as it loads the quest, sometimes when the time limit text dissappears or even when im about to leave the camp area.

I tried everything and in a lot of different ways and cant really think of a way to make it work, that's why im here (don't even know where to post it or if im even doing it right actually), so maybe someone can help or let me know if it is possible or not to play online for people in this situation.

Things I have tried (and remember doing): unchecking fast memory and the like, using frameskipping on auto(on 2-3), changing rendering mode/backend, mac adress, disabling cheats, unbinding troublesome control mapping, updating ppsspp(currently 1.4?), setting tunggle differently, not using alternate speed (obviously), port offset on 0 and turning off firewall.

Keep in mind that I use the same settings on another computer and I can play online normally on that one. maybe its an fps thing (like not catching up to the other players) but I dont think so
04-26-2017, 03:41 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-26-2017, 09:17 PM
(04-26-2017 03:41 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  Merged.

Do you know what it could be or who can I pm about it?
04-27-2017, 02:50 PM
The same configuration is working on another computer and not on this one ?
Therefore we need to find another difference. Maybe a software running in the background, like an antivirus, for example ?

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-27-2017, 10:26 PM
(04-26-2017 09:17 PM)Aideas Wrote:  
(04-26-2017 03:41 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  Merged.

Do you know what it could be or who can I pm about it?

if i understand you correct you have 2 pcs and on one it works on other it breaks??

if yes did you even try copy ppsspp from working pc to not working pc? and run it from that copied copy of ppsspp? for example paste it to desktop just for test

also did you try other games or is it MHFU related?

and if you suspect its fps related did you try lower rendering resolution and texture scaling?

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
05-01-2017, 06:01 PM
URGENT PLEASE HELP! CANT HOST MHFU?
Hello, ive been playing mhfu for awhile now but ive never been able to host an online quest. I can join other peoples but whever I try to host everyone breaks off from the group. Can someone please help me figure this out? Thank you in advance.
05-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-02-2017, 07:19 AM
(05-01-2017 06:01 PM)MohawkMissle Wrote:  Hello, ive been playing mhfu for awhile now but ive never been able to host an online quest. I can join other peoples but whever I try to host everyone breaks off from the group. Can someone please help me figure this out? Thank you in advance.

Usually caused by firewalls or other security software that can block inbound connections, try disable those.
06-07-2017, 06:49 AM
mhfu adhoc
hi there me+cousins=3players, started playing mhfu together but the problem is that on the start of the quest one of them breaks off randomly. we play over a wifi, we have the same version of ppsspp 1.2.1 and have the same settings, help is apprreciatedBlush
06-08-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: mhfu adhoc
Fast memory(unstable) option usually make you unable to play 3-4man groups in MH games so everyone should turn that off.
06-13-2017, 01:38 PM
Hello.. I'm still playing MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE. For those who joined my network ( Monster Hunters 54321 ) sorry but I'm having problems with the firewall so I uninstalled it, but unfortunately when I reinstalled Hamachi, then I can't recover my account anymore. So I created new network, please join me.. I'm from Philippines so I hope you're an Asian one so we'll have the same time zone.. xD

Network ID: MonsterHunters2
Password: playmhfu
06-19-2017, 10:15 AM
Anyone still playing that can help me get online I'd love to play with others
06-19-2017, 01:17 PM
(06-19-2017 10:15 AM)IrkenInvader Wrote:  Anyone still playing that can help me get online I'd love to play with others

http://hunstermonter.net/index.php

Here. The best place to play with other people.

Everything is Hitsuzen!