Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (MHFU)
01-01-2016, 08:34 AM
Shocked RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Holy cow! I didn't have my hopes up with this search, but wow!, there are still people that play this game!

In all honesty, I'm quite possibly the most noob out of anyone in the thread, given that I'm still clearing the 2 star missions and learning that "Hey, weapons made from monsters are better than ones that I can make using only Pokke farm!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
(01-01-2016 08:34 AM)Raiu1994 Wrote:  Holy cow! I didn't have my hopes up with this search, but wow!, there are still people that play this game!

In all honesty, I'm quite possibly the most noob out of anyone in the thread, given that I'm still clearing the 2 star missions and learning that "Hey, weapons made from monsters are better than ones that I can make using only Pokke farm!"

I can't leave this game alone xD, you're also welcome to join if you want Big Grin just try to contact me on twitter @aymanwong or pm me here or something
01-01-2016, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2016 09:05 AM by NgJinXiang14.)
I want to ask you all, if there any program work like hamachi but on android?

I can use VPN feature on my mobile and successful can see my brother by using hamachi from another place but got problem when start the game.

Sry for bad english im chinese at malaysia
01-01-2016, 07:24 PM
I still play and i live on the east coast of the USA and am currently looking for more ppl to play with. shoot me a message on here
01-02-2016, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2016 08:08 PM by doctorcrimson.)
If anyone's interested I've been playing for hours, probably still am when you read this. Open MHFU in PPSSPP, then use the built in Pro Ad-Hoc server option in PPSSPP menu (make sure to disable fast memory, un-map your speed toggles, and turn cheats off)

Change your IP in the PPSSPP settings to that of the host.
25.35.99.221 in this case

Hamachi Network:

Network Name: Monster Hunter FREEEEDOOOOM

Password is PPSSPP

If you need to tell me anything, Skype talon.blade would be best, or you can reach me on twitter @jones_crimson

EDIT:
I've just about wrapped things up. Been playing for about 12 hours now, I'll probably do the same thing again next weekend.
01-04-2016, 06:43 AM
Anyones looking to do some online play I'm down. Let me know. Just started playing the game over the weekend, Someone will have to walk me through the process to get it setup.
01-04-2016, 02:04 PM
if anyone who still wants to play MHFU, let join my party via Evolve
Party's name: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (US)
ip server: 10.165.244.2
Player's name: Cuonghabb
for it's easy to get a date, send me a message on my FB: http://www.facebook.com/hoichoi.psx
01-04-2016, 03:54 PM
Hello there everyoneSmile I have been playing MHFU since it got out in the PSP, and now that I made another new save for PPSSPP, I just wanted to look for people to play with online using Hamachi. I am done with all Village/GH quests already, but I'm bored so just wanted to play with other people. My network room is named JakeMHFU, and password is mhfu. If anyone joins, please leave a chat message on Hamachi, or reply to me here.
01-04-2016, 09:14 PM
Looking for some people to play with, if anyone here has Steam and wants to play sometime just add me (sas647) or send me a PM (I hardly ever visit the forums however.) I've got over 500 hrs in this game so if you need some advice or help with a quest don't be afraid to call me up. Big Grin
01-04-2016, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2016 10:26 PM by KentuckyBass.)
Hey all, looking to play some mhfu! Send me a message on here if your looking to play. Fairly new, I'm on HR3 quests but am a veteran of the game! Am on andriod and have been getting crashes after quest finishes on latest dev builds but will continue to play!
01-05-2016, 12:14 AM
I'm playing now, Ive been trying to play online with no luck; Players drop out whenever leave for quest. I moved over to PC to try Hamachi and I haven't been able to ping anyone.
01-05-2016, 02:09 AM
Btempy Wrote:I'm playing now, Ive been trying to play online with no luck; Players drop out whenever leave for quest. I moved over to PC to try Hamachi and I haven't been able to ping anyone.
Before you moved to playing on PC, was you using andriod? I have had a similar experience recently when trying to play on coldbird.net. I had to enable dmz on my router in order to get it to work. After that I can in fact play on that server with certain people, I'm guessing the ones who live in the US. Some break off part way in the mission, some don't. I'm guessing multiplayer is still buggy on andriod and needs work but I'm sure the devs will tackle that eventually. Also in order to get it to work I had to turn on force real clock sync and disable the timer hack. Good luck and if you manage to get it working I'll be glad to get into some mhfu with ya!

Disclaimer: If anyone decides to try enabling dmz, make sure you know how to disable it. Always disable it after you are done playing! I'm not responseable for the security risks' that it can cause or has caused you!
01-07-2016, 12:02 AM
(01-05-2016 02:09 AM)KentuckyBass Wrote:  
Btempy Wrote:I'm playing now, Ive been trying to play online with no luck; Players drop out whenever leave for quest. I moved over to PC to try Hamachi and I haven't been able to ping anyone.
Before you moved to playing on PC, was you using andriod? I have had a similar experience recently when trying to play on coldbird.net. I had to enable dmz on my router in order to get it to work. After that I can in fact play on that server with certain people, I'm guessing the ones who live in the US. Some break off part way in the mission, some don't. I'm guessing multiplayer is still buggy on andriod and needs work but I'm sure the devs will tackle that eventually. Also in order to get it to work I had to turn on force real clock sync and disable the timer hack. Good luck and if you manage to get it working I'll be glad to get into some mhfu with ya!

Disclaimer: If anyone decides to try enabling dmz, make sure you know how to disable it. Always disable it after you are done playing! I'm not responseable for the security risks' that it can cause or has caused you!

No not android. Using a Mac. And yes i think you are right about it being the settings in the router, i tried to dive in a see the settings that day but the default logins weren't working. I'm not going to mess with it. I move in to my new house shortly, so I'm only staying here for the time being. Hopefully the router i have will work flawlessly. lets hope.
01-08-2016, 04:23 AM
Guuuuuuys!
Is there anyone who play Monster Freedom Unite/Monster Hunter 3rd HD, I've searched Hamachi servers but they are down or full!
01-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2