• 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (MHFU)
07-16-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
(07-16-2015 10:41 AM)tywald Wrote:  
(07-13-2015 07:29 AM)TGI123 Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 03:22 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 12:36 AM)TGI123 Wrote:  I have a problem
I could see everyone in the lobby perfectly but when we set off on a quest it automatically drops the other person (from my side it looks like that). I don't know if it kicks them out or it just looks like that on my side and to them it looks like I dropped out. I really sucks I want to be able to play.

Disable fast memory option that should work if not report here again

It didn't work me and my friend tried it and we both disabled fast memory. To me it looks like it dropped him and to him it looks like I was dropped out.

Did you both disable your firewall(s)?

I dont think is the firewall cause if was Firewall then you cant enter the Quest but try with Firewall and try to pìng your friend maybe you have high MS. What build of PPSSPP are you using 9.9.1 or 1.0.1

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2015, 09:32 PM
i would like to join too, am currently at the last granny stars missions
but the server is full i suppose > w<
Find all posts by this user
07-17-2015, 10:40 PM
I have created a new party on Evolve for MHFU [US Version, but it is very easy to transfer your EU save to US save]

The party now is majority HR 1-3

To join the party, just enter this link while you have Evolve installed

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?t...mBX4cS72r_

[Image: Sem_t_tulo.jpg]
07-20-2015, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2015 07:39 AM by vnctdj.)
(07-16-2015 05:04 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  
(07-16-2015 10:41 AM)tywald Wrote:  
(07-13-2015 07:29 AM)TGI123 Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 03:22 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  
(07-10-2015 12:36 AM)TGI123 Wrote:  I have a problem
I could see everyone in the lobby perfectly but when we set off on a quest it automatically drops the other person (from my side it looks like that). I don't know if it kicks them out or it just looks like that on my side and to them it looks like I dropped out. I really sucks I want to be able to play.

Disable fast memory option that should work if not report here again

It didn't work me and my friend tried it and we both disabled fast memory. To me it looks like it dropped him and to him it looks like I was dropped out.

Did you both disable your firewall(s)?

I dont think is the firewall cause if was Firewall then you cant enter the Quest but try with Firewall and try to pìng your friend maybe you have high MS. What build of PPSSPP are you using 9.9.1 or 1.0.1

I'm also experiencing this problem. It's also only whenever we're together. Both of us can separately join other people's missions.

I also want to add that I am getting a problem of that the room is full sometimes when I'm playing even though I know the room isn't full. I can fix this problem by restarting ppsspp
07-20-2015, 09:07 PM
Starting MH Freedom Unite with tunngle
Hi,im searching for people to play together at MHFU Pal version on tunngle from the beginning,who want to join me?

Send me a friend request on skype (francesco.tessarin1)
on tunngle the server is (MHFUPPSSPP)
Big Grin
07-20-2015, 09:40 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-21-2015, 01:32 AM
Brick Play MHFU with pro.coldbird.net
Who want to play MHFU with me using coldbird, if want please reply.

Sry for bad english im chinese at malaysia
07-21-2015, 06:25 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-21-2015, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2015 07:30 AM by Radikal.)
what is coldbird? also,can someone tell me some other programs like tunngle but for ppsspp... or emulators... like the ad hoc program on the ps3 (ad hoc party)
Thanks
07-21-2015, 06:21 PM
(07-21-2015 07:26 AM)Radikal Wrote:  what is coldbird? also,can someone tell me some other programs like tunngle but for ppsspp... or emulators... like the ad hoc program on the ps3 (ad hoc party)
Thanks

EvolveHQ and Hamachi you can search on google more just write VPN programs

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
07-22-2015, 06:33 AM
Hey is this thread still active?
Really want to play mh2fu online.
Also, ppsspp version now has in-built proadhoc so no need for external software?
Want to play?
PS I still do not know how to play online though, just know locally here with my friends via hotspot
07-22-2015, 04:00 PM
(07-22-2015 06:33 AM)flamendless Wrote:  Hey is this thread still active?
Also, ppsspp version now has in-built proadhoc so no need for external software?
Want to play?
PS I still do not know how to play online though, just know locally here with my friends via hotspot

In built is for play on same Wifi or "LAN" if you wanna play with other people from all the worls need a VPN program and yes this is Alive cause i send an answer 1 day ago xD i can play with you and teach you but i only use EvolveHQ on mine Signature you can found a Party for play with lots of people on that Program

07-23-2015, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2015 03:57 PM by vnctdj.)
(07-22-2015 04:00 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  
Want to play?

In built is for play on same Wifi or "LAN" if you wanna play with other people from all the worls need a VPN program and yes this is Alive cause i send an answer 1 day ago xD i can play with you and teach you but i only use EvolveHQ on mine Signature you can found a Party for play with lots of people on that Program

Thank you so much. I will try evolve.

I checked the link, it lead to the mh3rd portable,i have that game but it is sometimes slow and laggy. I dont know if it can work on multiplayer.

How bout mhfu?

Edit by vnctdj : Useless quote removed.
07-23-2015, 11:02 PM
(07-23-2015 02:42 PM)flamendless Wrote:  
Want to play?

I checked the link, it lead to the mh3rd portable,i have that game but it is sometimes slow and laggy. I dont know if it can work on multiplayer.

How bout mhfu?

Loolñ what was your Signature? xDD Edit by vnctdj : Useless quote removed. this take mine atenttion a lot xD yeah too curiuos

07-24-2015, 12:16 PM
(07-23-2015 11:02 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  
(07-23-2015 02:42 PM)flamendless Wrote:  
Want to play?

How bout mhfu?

Loolñ what was your Signature? xDD Edit by vnctdj : Useless quote removed. this take mine atenttion a lot xD yeah too curiuos

As far as I recall, I didnt put any signature