Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New subforum for per game settings
12-16-2013, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2013 07:26 PM by XperiaPLAYer27.)
New subforum for per game settings
Hi moderators. Couldn´t you add a subforum related to per game settings?
People will make threads and write in their settings(one thread for a specific game). People can then compare their settings and find out what are the best settings for each game.
I think it will help, because it´s hard to find what settings to use with what game, especially CPU clock speed.

/Hope you understand what i mean Big Grin , thanks Smile

Sorry if my english is bad, I am Slovak.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2013, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2013 07:43 PM by Apology11.)
RE: New subforum for per game settings
We can´t make a new subforum you have to ask Henrik about that.
But why not post in the game´s thread in the "Commercial Games - Compatibility and Results" subforum?
12-16-2013, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2013 08:59 PM by XperiaPLAYer27.)
I think it would be better if there will be new subforum because it would be easier to find settings when smb.'ll be searching only between threads with settings. Big Grin

/ok, I'll wait for Henrik to see it. Smile

Sorry if my english is bad, I am Slovak.
12-16-2013, 09:58 PM
*cough *cough Wiki *cough, but then again I don't really trust the masses with editing a wiki. Doesn't Dolphin's wiki tie to their forums somehow and the admin or whoever who updates the first post on their forum then gets updated to the wiki automatically? If the wiki was setup like that it could work.
12-16-2013, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 12:04 AM by cloud1250000.)
my idea about that would solve this I think xD but nobody cared enough... :/

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...1#pid63391

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-17-2013, 10:06 AM
Just simply separate ios,android and windows each single one of them have their on compatibility list.
So users can simplify their searching and it will be lessen the doubt or questioning "is this working on my device?"
As you can see the compatible list we have here are separated by the following.

Playable.
In game.
Black screen.

So when the android user see the game (ei tekken 6) he/she like to play on his/her device is in playable he would be jump for joy but after he tries he suffer some lags but compare for pc user the game (tekken6) are much more playable.
Hope you get my point Smile