Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Perpetual Random Videogame Screenshots Thread
12-12-2013, 11:46 AM
RE: The Perpetual Random Videogame Screenshots Thread
(12-12-2013 10:53 AM)Archimedes Wrote:  @Buko Pandan
You should edit your first post and put some colored or more visible text with the the size standard but first let everyone post their opinion on it just so you have from where to choose.
You should also find a easy way, a online solution maybe, for those with bigger screenshots so they can re-size it easily.

Okay, I'll try different image resolutions from every post I make and see which resolution suits the thread better before posting the final standard size in the first post, I hope some people could also give some feedback about this so everything will be fair to everyone.

All right, back on topic:

In my second screenshot presentation, I played one of the cheesy arcade fighting games using MAME, "Blood Warrior", at first I easily won the first three stages but when I reached the fourth stage, man! I was pawned big time!

Here's the story:

skipping the events of the first three stages, I was using the kappa dude and I'm breezing through the competition

[Image: 2r4og3p.jpg]

Hah! those first three stages are nothing! Aren't there any opponents worthy of my time?! What? you're my next victim! Let's see what you got!

[Image: 2ynh4pt.jpg]

Time for the face off!

[Image: 29fs4n8.jpg]

a few seconds later: He,he piece of cake, way too weak! but what the!? How come he already have that win point!? Not fair!

[Image: 2ivnyiv.jpg]
20 seconds later: Oh no! I've ran out of health!! He's gonna kill me! my gawd!! I'm bleeding all over!! Hey what's that slash attack for?

[Image: 2i7oi9e.jpg]
Hey, nothing happened!! I'm alive!! Hooray!! My body is made of steel!! I'm invincible!! Yeah!!

[Image: 212y52h.jpg]
Waaahh!! Hey what's happening? Am I seeing things? my character suddenly divided himself into two and tomato sauce start gushing out! Amazing! How did he do that?I never pressed any buttons. What! I lost!? Darn! But my character still puts up a happy face while being split into two ^_^

[Image: el5qg1.jpg]
Man, talk about total pawnage, epic fail! and his cahoots keeps gloating in the sidelines &*#$%@!

[Image: y2hhk.jpg]
He looks happy,that face of the winner, ha! you just got a lucky swing! I'll have my revenge!!!!......psyche!!.... some other time though. I'll try my luck on other fighting games ^_^

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Perpetual Random Videogame Screenshots Thread - Buko Pandan - 12-12-2013 11:46 AM