Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] Save data folder?
12-08-2013, 04:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2013 08:53 AM by vnctdj.)
[Solved] Save data folder?
Hi, fist of all thank you to the devoloper for this awesome Emulator =)
Now my problem:
I cant find the savedata folder, i want to use my psp savedata, but i cant find where to storage to be readed by the emulator.

Im using ubuntu 13.04
so (obviously) i download the linux file, but in the folder there are only 2 Folders, and no of these are the savedata folder.

if im in a bad section of the forum sorry Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2013, 04:06 AM
RE: Save data folder?
Look in ~/.config. I think ".config" is normally hidden by default (it's a dotfile) in most file browsers.

-[Unknown]
12-08-2013, 04:23 AM
RE: Save data folder?
(12-08-2013 04:03 AM)PenguinLord Wrote:  Hi, fist of all thank you to the devoloper for this awesome Emulator =)
Now my problem:
I cant find the savedata folder, i want to use my psp savedata, but i cant find where to storage to be readed by the emulator.

Im using ubuntu 13.04
so (obviously) i download the linux file, but in the folder there are only 2 Folders, and no of these are the savedata folder.

Problem solved Big Grin i just activate to show all the hidden folder and i was able to find it
12-08-2013, 08:53 AM
RE: [Solved] Save data folder?
Thread's title edited.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-30-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: [Solved] Save data folder?
(12-08-2013 04:23 AM)PenguinLord Wrote:  
(12-08-2013 04:03 AM)PenguinLord Wrote:  Hi, fist of all thank you to the devoloper for this awesome Emulator =)
Now my problem:

Im using ubuntu 13.04

Problem solved Big Grin i just activate to show all the hidden folder and i was able to find it

can you tell me to what folders i need to go to?i'm really new to linux sory Sad like home/ppsspp/assets
please!!!
Angel