AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: The "This or That" Thread
Wish I had a 'Real world' to live in. It's completely messed up and destroyed. So, I'd prefer the virtual world.

iOS or Android?

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
12-09-2013, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 04:07 PM by globe94.)
Raimooooo Wrote:Real world or Virtual world?

* Virtual World?
* like i said, " Reality is a Lovely place, but i wouldn't wanna leave there" Big Grin

* But on the Contrary, i live in the Real World,
* so, no choice then, but the Real World Tongue

* to be Smart or to be Hardworking?

* HAHA ! double post! Tongue
* i'll just answer the other one then, haha..
arg274 Wrote:iOS or Android?

* Android, coz i dont need jailbreak to play psp games.
* and i've been using android for years, i havent got an iphone before. Tongue

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
12-10-2013, 03:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 03:44 AM by Buko Pandan.)
(12-09-2013 03:13 PM)globe94 Wrote:  * to be Smart or to be Hardworking?

I'd choose the smart trait over the hardworking trait, because being smart is the foundation of becoming a hardworker, if you don't have the smarts you won't be able to teach yourself nor other people to become hardworking individuals.

Choose between the two

A bicycle bike or a motorcycle bike?

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
12-10-2013, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 04:17 AM by globe94.)
Quote: I'd choose the smart trait over the hardworking trait, because being smart is the foundation of becoming a
hardworker, if you don't have the smarts you won't be able to teach yourself nor other people to become
hardworking individuals.

* but if u also lack hardwork.. then you're just a smart person who's lazy to do things alone.
* if a person is hardworking, he will have the Will & initiative to study..to become smart also.
* he can reach the level of knowledge of a smart person without losing his hardworking trait. Tongue

* meh..
* i guess the Two are supplementary Big Grin

Quote: A bicycle bike or a motorcycle bike?

* for some unknown reason..
* i'd choose the Bicycle Smile

* to be Righteous or to be Kind?

• • gLoBe ~
12-10-2013, 05:16 AM
To be kind.
Everyone has their own justice, you can't decide whether they're right or wrong so easily.

to be a NEET ( Not in Education, Employment or Training ) or to be a successful human with successful carrier ?
12-10-2013, 05:33 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 06:44 AM by Buko Pandan.)
(12-10-2013 05:16 AM)RandSergeant Wrote:  To be kind.
Everyone has their own justice, you can't decide whether they're right or wrong so easily.

to be a NEET ( Not in Education, Employment or Training ) or to be a successful human with successful carrier ?

I want to be a successful person with an excellent career, just like I said in my bio, once I have a stable life and earn lots of money, I want to help out not just my family but also other people achieve their dreams, I'll participate in Social Development Associations, pick a few scholars and help them finish their studies if they can't afford their lifetime education.That's one of my ambitions in life. ^_^

And regarding about globe94's opinion.....

(12-09-2013 03:13 PM)globe94 Wrote:  * to be Smart or to be Hardworking?

Quote:* but if u also lack hardwork.. then you're just a smart person who's lazy to do things alone.
* if a person is hardworking, he will have the Will & initiative to study..to become smart.
* he can reach the level of knowledge of a smart person without loosing his hardworking trait
I don't have the habit to contradict someone's opinion on a certain topic but you've awakened my alter ego that likes to debate.........

1. you have a point about the first one, but that trait is not called hardwork, it's what people call a "human will", the words hardworker and will are two different words with different meanings.

Hardworker - one who is industrious and diligent in carrying out tasks or duties
Will - The mental faculty by which one deliberately chooses or decides upon a course of action, so if you don't have a "will" to become a hardworker,then you're just a smart but lazy person.

2. My contradiction about the second phrase - My point about the smarts being the foundation of being a hardworker is, the smart and hardworker trait don't work in both ways, because hardwork comes from a spark of interest and curiosity that comes from a signal from the human brain and sends it to the human stimuli,and with that signal, it develops a human will that creates a sense of dilligence to an individual, here's a situation, a person draws an object in a piece of paper, after he finishes his masterpiece, he showed the drawing to his parents and praised him for his work, after feeling a sense of accomplishment and someone believes on his talent to draw,then it triggers a chemical reaction inside the brain that compells him to become an artist in the future, as long as that positive energy is being fed to his consciousness, it will keep him in a state of positive drive to work hard and pursue his dreams no matter what the circumstances may become.I want to discuss it within five more paragraphs but I recalled that you don't like to read long messages so I'll stop on this point.

3. And the third phrase is just a cliche that only happens in animes and movies, we are talking about reality here, if it really does occur in real life and if all people really are industrious in terms of studying various knowledge fields,most of the people around the world would have already found a solution for all of the world's problems like world hunger and climate change by now and a potent vaccine for AIDS would be commonplace in every household by now because the process for making the vaccine is like child's play for all the people,but no one has come up with those innovations as of today because only a handful of people has the time and resources to come up with a solution and I bet almost 95% percent of the world's total population don't even have the time for those either because they have their own problems to deal with let alone having the will of becoming curious about various things and sadly people's preferences and habits changes as they grow older, so even if people have that hard working trait with a strong will to study, it won't be able to reject what their genetical life pattern tells them like, in 25 years a certain person was an artist then a year later that person suddenly changes his mind to become a sculptor then as years pass by, he tends to forget the skills he learned in his previous years before he bacame a sculptor due to overexperience on his current job, he has to re-learn the process of becoming an artist all over again, so even if someone is industrious in terms of studying, he may reach a level of a smart person, but it's not permanent unlike a natural born intelligent person since the person with a smarts that came from books and research alone eventually forgets most of the information he retains in his memory because people like those tends to become burdened with problems as years pass by and as they grow older.

Sorry big bro globe94 another long statement coming at youBig Grin

Okay, for my question

Which would you prefer:
Herbal Medicine or Pharmaceutical Medicine?

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
12-10-2013, 06:11 AM
(12-10-2013 05:33 AM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  Which would you prefer:
Herbal Medicine or Pharmaceutical Medicine?

Pharmaceutical Wink though it give a side effect.

Sleep at Night or Day?

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
12-10-2013, 06:32 AM
Quote:Sleep at Night or Day?

Sleep at Night. Basically that what we do everyday.

Single or Married

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
12-10-2013, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 06:53 AM by globe94.)
* i get you're point bro.. Big Grin

* & in addition to long posts, i also dont like debates..
* i just want to look at the Two Sides of things..
* so this will be my last post for this topic Big Grin

1. i agree about that, those 2 are different things, i know.. thats why i said..
globe94 Wrote:* i guess the Two are supplementary Big Grin

the no.2 statement..
* i'll give a situation too to explain what i really wanted to say

* back when i was in 2nd year High, there was this mr.History smart-ass, always highest in quiz, & tests..
* and he had a very bad attitude.. very annoying..
* one day, i congratulated him 4 being highest again in history test. then out of nowhere, he replied " u cant beat me in History subject"
* hearing that. really.. really pissed me off..

* that made "the spark" u said. the WILL that u explained.

* i said to myself, " im writing all notes, reviewing,etc.. why am i not in top too?"
* i'll beat this crap! damn him!

and in no.3 statement.
* i think i wrote it poorly-worded & wrong choice of words. sorry about that.
* coz your answer is way too far from what i wanted to say..
* to explain what i meant in the 3rd (*) sentence.
* heres the continuation of my situation..

* i did my best studying history, i even studied lessons that are not yet discussed. (that is hardwork with will right?)

* then the test came..
* out of 50, that baddass got 49. while i got 50.
* a week after, there was a quiz, he got 23/25 while i still got perfect 25.
* i beat that jerk a few times in tests..
* while still studying other subjects and doing stuffs at student council..

* thats what i mean by..
" can reach the level of smart person without loosing hardwork "

* im just a normal hardworking guy. but if i want & focus at studying. i can beat that jerk. and also become smart too..
* not discovering medicine or inventing something Tongue thats too far..

* i hope u got my thoughts sorted now..
* coz my vocabulary is not that Rich compared to yours Big Grin

* and thanks to you.. u hypnotized me !
* to write a long one again Undecided

Raimooooooooo Wrote:Single or Married

* i'd prefer being single (or in a relationship)
* for i am still young to get married Big Grin

* Sleeves or Shirts?

• • gLoBe ~
12-10-2013, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 07:26 AM by Buko Pandan.)
@globe94
Quote:and thanks to you.. u hypnotized me ! to write a long one again

But don't you like it big bro? at least you're improving your typing speed using your phone by typing long messages.Big Grin

Quote:Sleeves or Shirts

Since I live in a tropical country, Shirts will do.
Oh, and about the long message I composed, just ignore it, I'm just letting my imagination fly while composing it and never considered your thoughts. It's just a spur of a moment and I can't resist contradicting it.

Next Question:

Where do you want to go?
To an anime comic convention or an anime figure exhibit?

12-10-2013, 07:28 AM
Quote: Where do you want to go?
To an anime comic convention or an anime figure exhibit?

* oooh....
* figures ofcourse!
* im not really a fan of manga (though i want to make one)

* which one do you prefer..
* girls with glasses or without?

• • gLoBe ~
12-10-2013, 08:09 AM
(12-10-2013 07:28 AM)globe94 Wrote:  * which one do you prefer..
* girls with glasses or without?

I prefer girls without glasses

but girls with glasses are not bad tho lol Tongue

Next question,

to be or not to be.... nah! im juz joking Tongue

Lamborghini or Mini Cooper?

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
12-10-2013, 08:41 AM
RaimOoOoOoOo Wrote:Lamborghini or Mini Cooper?

* im not really into cars but i'd choose Lamborghini
* its always on the car list in many Racing games, so i bet its fast! Big Grin

* to tell a lie, to appear as a good person..
* or to tell the truth, but appear as a bad person?

• • gLoBe ~
12-10-2013, 11:22 AM
(12-10-2013 08:41 AM)globe94 Wrote:  * to tell a lie, to appear as a good person..
* or to tell the truth, but appear as a bad person?

This hard one :o sometime i be both side of it but most of it "to tell a lie", I think that most people doing anyway o.o

Interesting to..
younger girls/boy or older woman/man? Big Grin

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB