Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
The "This or That" Thread
12-13-2013, 02:50 AM
RE: The "This or That" Thread
(12-13-2013 02:36 AM)globe94 Wrote:  * if u have the ability to change the world the way u like.
* where will u lead it? to peace? or to some bizarre phenomenons world??

lol you give good choices there

I think i use it to have some bizarre phenomenon becasue life will get interesting if it happen that way.

If you have superhuman powers what would you do?
do good and save lives or do evil and kill lives?

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2013, 03:08 AM
* i'd choose to kill lives,
* i like to maintain the balance , coz it seems that there are more bad people than, good people now.

* if u get stucked in a room with your bestfriend, both hands were handcuffed, and there's a time bomb beside with 2minutes timer. and the only way to remove the bomb and handcuffs is to cut your friend's throat and press the button implanted inside the throat.

* what will u do? kill your friend to survive? or both of u will die?

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
12-13-2013, 03:31 AM
It's a matter of opinion, imo, lol
I'd choose to die together, but yeah, if you think it in a psychological way, the " bestfriend " could also be the " culprit "

*This might offend some people, but I'm sorry in advance, I don't mean it in any offending way or anything intentional, but this question is stuck on my head for some time

Believe in " God "
or
Don't believe in " God "

If possible, I'd like to have a reason on the answer, you can choose not to post your reason too though
12-13-2013, 03:45 AM
* to believe in god. Smile

* simply because, somewhere, i believe. there is a certain being that started and created life, for it to began.

* example, henrik made ppsspp android.
* if there is no henrik, then theres no ppsspp android.
* if there is no "cause" then there is "no effect"
* for something to began, there must be someone to start it.
* if no one will start it, nothing will begin. Big Grin

* i'll make a simpler thoughts now, Big Grin
* what will u choose to be your pet?
* digimon? pokemon?

• • gLoBe ~
12-13-2013, 04:27 AM
I see, thanks for the reason for the answer Smile

i'll choose Pokemon as my pet, cause I like Pokemon moar :3

Q :
SPOON
or
FORK
12-13-2013, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2013 05:44 AM by Archimedes.)
(12-13-2013 04:27 AM)RandSergeant Wrote:  Q :
SPOON
or
FORK

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOON as a favorite cartoon character of mine would say.

Also awesome explanation there globe, you have my respect.

So candy or fruit?
12-13-2013, 05:53 AM
I prefer fruit, my teeth can't really handle candy ;w;

Buy a expensive item from a nasty-looking place
or
Buy a cheap item from a tidy and clean place

PS, plot twist :
that nasty-looking place is the place that's popular for millionaires getting started there
while that tidy and clean place is popular to dropping millionaires to debt-ridden people

now that will you do :v
12-13-2013, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2013 08:43 AM by Buko Pandan.)
(12-13-2013 05:53 AM)RandSergeant Wrote:  I prefer fruit, my teeth can't really handle candy ;w;

Buy a expensive item from a nasty-looking place
or
Buy a cheap item from a tidy and clean place

I'll definitely buy a few cheap items in that clean and organized store, if I buy on that nasty looking place who knows what kind of disease and germs I might catch and that would cost me more money if I get hospitalized, and besides I'm not a millionaire to begin with, I'm just a simple kid with a simple life and don't bite anything more than I can chew,so no need to worry about having monetary debts ^_^

Quote:that nasty-looking place is the place that's popular for millionaires getting started there
while that tidy and clean place is popular to dropping millionaires to debt-ridden people

Hmm.. this additional description about the choices makes it hard to choose between the two, but I'll put it this way, the nasty looking place is where future millionaires gather, they sell their merchandise way beyond the suggested retail price since the rent of their stalls are way too expensive since the landowner of the whole bazaar needs a lot of resources to renovate the whole place in a short amount of time, thus the peddlers in the vicinity have no choice but to increase the recommended price, although their items are being sold for an unreasonable amount of money, people still patronize their goods and as profit flows in, even if the rent is expensive they still have enough pocket change to build up their fortune.While on the other hand, in the clean and tidy place, proclaimed millionaire businessmen suffers through enormous amounts of debt because of the same reason as the "nasty looking place", the rental fee of their stalls are very expensive yet their products are being sold in an economic and friendly price, but unknown to their customers, their products are not well built to last for a long time, as more people knows about the fact that their products are not durable and trustworthy, most of the people stopped buying their goods, less and less customers frequents their establishments, and since no profit comes in, little by little they use up their millions of fortunes to cover for the rent and other services and thus this marks their declaration of bankruptcy and loading themselves the burden of unnecessary debt problems.

Next Question: In a person's entire life, which of these two have a higher chance of occuring?

A. Participating and winning a mega jackpot prize alone on a nationwide lottery with 50 million betting participants?

B. Or strucked by a sudden lightning on a clear sunny day?

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
12-13-2013, 07:20 AM
Participating and winning a mega jackpot prize alone on a nationwide lottery with 50 million betting participants, since the chance is even for every participant
while the chance of getting struck by a sudden lighting differs with the condition around you ( under a tree, in a house, etc )

Question :

IF you are to drug a person ( male or female, your choice ), what will you use

Aphrodisiac
or
Poison slowly spreads throughout their whole body
12-13-2013, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2013 12:11 PM by Raimoo.)
(12-13-2013 07:20 AM)RandSergeant Wrote:  Question :

IF you are to drug a person ( male or female, your choice ), what will you use

Aphrodisiac
or
Poison slowly spreads throughout their whole body

That's a pure evil question lol

i'll use the drug that poison slowly spreads throughout their whole body.

my nest question is going to be really hard Tongue

"to be" or "not to be"?

nah i was joking

here's the real question

if you being in a dangerous situation with your love one (be it your girlfriend/boyfriend, your mother, your father etc) what would you do?

Sacrifice your live to save your love ones' live or sacrifice your love ones' live to save your own?

o.o Oh Hi XD

AOD270
12-14-2013, 06:26 PM
Raiiiimooooooo Wrote:Sacrifice your live to save your love ones' live or sacrifice your love ones' live to save your own?

* a typical sane person, would ofcourse answer " sacrifice myself for my love ones"

* so to break the Psychologic.
* i'd choose " Sacrifice their lives for me" hahaha.. Big Grin

* since u mentioned love, here goes my question...

* who will u choose?
* the person u love, but doesnt love u?
* or the person u hate , but loves you?

• • gLoBe ~
12-14-2013, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2013 08:44 PM by GuilhermeGS2.)
I prefer live with a person (girl) that i love and I doesn't love me (but also doesn't hate me) intead a person (girl) that i hate but that people love me.

What do you choose?
-To follow your dreams (for example: be a fomous person) and don't have a family
-To give up your dreams to have a family

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
12-15-2013, 02:35 AM
(12-14-2013 08:43 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  I prefer live with a person (girl) that i love and I doesn't love me (but also doesn't hate me) intead a person (girl) that i hate but that people love me.

lol you mean the person you loves but she never loves you, right?

(12-14-2013 08:43 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  What do you choose?
-To follow your dreams (for example: be a fomous person) and don't have a family
-To give up your dreams to have a family

logically, you pursuit your dream first then have a family lol

but to answer this question i choose to give up my dreams to have a family ^-^

next question:

If there's a beautiful girl is in danger, what would you do?

Help her or leave her be?

o.o Oh Hi XD

AOD270
12-15-2013, 02:54 AM
(12-15-2013 02:35 AM)Raimoo Wrote:  
(12-14-2013 08:43 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  I prefer live with a person (girl) that i love and I doesn't love me (but also doesn't hate me) intead a person (girl) that i hate but that people love me.

lol you mean the person you loves but she never loves you, right?

Yeah, I confuse myself. Tongue

In my question, I didn't mean exactly that. For example: You love a girl and she love you too, but if you pursuit your dreams (for example: be a basketball player, and you need go to college), you will have to give up of her, if you choose her, you will have to give up be a basketball player. But remember that if you choose any of these options, a day you may regret of the choose you did. I hope you understand, because my english is crap. Smile

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
12-15-2013, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 03:47 AM by globe94.)
Raimooooooooo Wrote:If there's a beautiful girl is in danger, what would you do?
Help her or leave her be?

* if she's only Beautiful, BUT NOT SEXY
* i wouldnt bother myself to help at all.. hahaha!

* that is what a Pervy person would say, LOL.

* but im not, so my real answer is,
* i'll definitely help Her!
* but it depends on the situation , coz its difficult to help without thinking thoroughly about the worst case scenario.

question!

* an easy one again,
* Rain or Snow?

• • gLoBe ~