Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Digimon World RE: Digitize
01-26-2013, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 02:49 PM by livisor.)
Digimon World RE: Digitize
Hey!
Yesterday I tested BanDai's game Digimon World Re:Digitize.
It lauched it in left bottom and dialog took only 1/6 of all screen, non-in fullscreen mode. Its a first graphic glitch.
Then Japanese font displayed not everywhere. In menu it was displaying but when asked for memory card the buttons hai(yes) and iie(no) were without title. Then I got to menu and pressed hajimerukara(begin). Then Loading screen and it was animated(infinity animated loading screen. Waited around 30 mins and nothing happened... I hope you can fix it. ^^
I'll post details in a few days by updating head message.
Updated Video of Pre-0.7 nightly test with 30FPS rate:

Disc ID: NPJH50588;
Image ID: IDK;
Title: dejimon warado ri:dejitaizu;
Log: I'll post it in evening.

I think graphic problem is cause by BufferedRendering, as you see at video - without BR on, game running in size like all games running without BR on.
Log:
[Image: fulllog.1359637164.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 12:40 AM
RE: [Android] [Pre-0.6] [Menu] Digimon World Re: Digitize
I have the same problems as you but as for the screen. When I turn off BR, the screen becomes forever flickering.

I'm using HTC One X with Nvidia Tegra 3
01-29-2013, 08:16 AM
RE: [Android] [Pre-0.6] [Menu] Digimon World Digitize
(01-29-2013 12:40 AM)Blurkiller Wrote:  I have the same problems as you but as for the screen. When I turn off BR, the screen becomes forever flickering.

I'm using HTC One X with Nvidia Tegra 3

Yeah its flickering on Android without BR.
01-29-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: [Android/Windows] [Pre-0.7] [Menu-Loading Screen] Digimon World Re: Digitize
Mine seem to flash like 10x faster :/
01-31-2013, 12:15 PM
RE: [Android/Windows] [Pre-0.7] [Menu-Loading Screen] Digimon World Re: Digitize
Log is in head post ^^
02-01-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: [Android/Windows] [Pre-0.7] [Menu-Loading Screen] Digimon World Digitize
(01-31-2013 01:18 PM)KingPepper Wrote:  Have all you guys tried the latest Android version: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/index....rm=android

I am sure that the latest version would cure all flickering problems Angel

Actually its not flickering when Buffered Rendering is ON.
I was just telling thats the fix of game displaying must be somewhere at script of Buffered Rendering.
02-03-2013, 10:52 AM
v0.6-169- g50a9a00 - Digimon World Re: Digitize stuck after disabling autosave, DK why, before it launched menu and loading screen after it.
02-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Have a progress! Game goes ingame from v0.6 210, but crashes at some point. And can't read most of kanji in dialogs because of game displaying size. I'll post video only at next week, this time you can move thread to ingame. Although, Henrik, please, fix this graphic bug. Bleach: Heat and Soul 7 also crashes at some point although it has no displaying bug, so its playable, huh?
02-04-2013, 09:39 PM
I fixed the screen size when not using buffered rendering on android.
02-05-2013, 06:16 AM
(02-04-2013 09:39 PM)Henrik Wrote:  I fixed the screen size when not using buffered rendering on android.

Moved to in-game.
02-05-2013, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 08:20 AM by SuriTheAngel.)
(02-04-2013 09:39 PM)Henrik Wrote:  I fixed the screen size when not using buffered rendering on android.

I checked it with v0.6-237-
gbdc4677
Henrik
Rydgard
2013-02-05
01:37:00

and didn't seen any changes, still same wrong displaying.

Wait I thought you have fixed it when BR is ON. When its OFF it works fullscreen although its too flickering.
02-11-2013, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 12:36 PM by SuriTheAngel.)
RE: [Android/Windows] [Pre-0.7] [Ingame] Digimon World Re: Digitize

On the last for now Nightly build it works fullscreen with Buffered Rendering ON. Details of the problem is in video above.
02-14-2013, 08:38 AM
440th nightly build test:

02-15-2013, 01:32 AM
This game possibly has 3 of the most funny bugs I've seen around! (Check those images, you'll laugh alot!)

1. Looks like the main character is suffering of somekind of a Parkinson's syndrome! (He keeps bumping back and forth like there is something wrong with collisions/gravity.)

2. Your partner (some other digimon too) when he is in his idle animation he gets half under the floor and when he is about to walk or perform any other animation he POPS! up back to the surface! (Guess also a collision/gravity issue)
http://oi47.tinypic.com/v8ip13.jpg

3. The most funny of them all. Some baby class digimon have some weird shapes, like a car passed over them or like they suffer of somekind of severe brain damage! (Rounding/Normals issue perhaps?)
http://oi45.tinypic.com/14smcx.jpg
02-15-2013, 08:29 AM
(02-15-2013 01:32 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  This game possibly has 3 of the most funny bugs I've seen around! (Check those images, you'll laugh alot!)

1. Looks like the main character is suffering of somekind of a Parkinson's syndrome! (He keeps bumping back and forth like there is something wrong with collisions/gravity.)

2. Your partner (some other digimon too) when he is in his idle animation he gets half under the floor and when he is about to walk or perform any other animation he POPS! up back to the surface! (Guess also a collision/gravity issue)
http://oi47.tinypic.com/v8ip13.jpg

3. The most funny of them all. Some baby class digimon have some weird shapes, like a car passed over them or like they suffer of somekind of severe brain damage! (Rounding/Normals issue perhaps?)
http://oi45.tinypic.com/14smcx.jpg

On my phone its crashes after star of battle... What parameters you using?