Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Digimon World RE: Digitize
05-02-2016, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 07:37 PM by shirokuro.)
RE: Digimon World RE: Digitize
I know I am a bit late but I am having the same problem with fogslayer any solution to the problem?

Update: Ok this might sound stupid but I was using version 1.2.2 and it keep crashing upon digivolution and try and troubleshoot but failed so then I found my old version 0.9.1 and run it through(same save file from the mem stick) and it didnt crash. Anyhow the latest version worked fine with almost all game but it doesnt support the digivolution scene(or maybe need some particular settings) anyhow I hope that the upcoming version will fix this
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2016, 07:41 PM
Uhm, Hello I have the same problem too. Every time my digimon want to evolve for the first time, the screen always white and crash... so, any solution? Thanks before
11-13-2016, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2016 06:27 AM by DraftyPuppy.)
Sorry to keep bringing this up I'm sure everyone is tired of this issue but I've been looking all day to solve it and have come up with no solutions.

I'm currently trying to play this game on the latest version of PPSSPP and I'm having the same issue with both versions. I can't get past the memory select screen before the game starts.
I've tried using O and X to cancel out of it, I've tried adding a save file, and I've even tried playing the Japanese version just so I could create my own save file (thinking I may be putting the saves in the wrong folder). Every time I end up in the same loop.

Also sorry if this isn't where I should be posting this. I'm having trouble navigating this site.

EDIT
Nevermind.... I just figured out I was selecting "No," every single time. - .-;
04-14-2017, 12:52 PM
Digimon World Re-digitized v1.1DUB - Crashing when dissolving I think.
PPSSPPWindows64 - v1.4.82 (default settings)
Game ISO - Digimon World Re-digitized v1.1DUB

Computer Specs:

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
AMD Radeon ™ R9 390 Series 8GB
AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4GHz
8GB RAM
SSD 500GB

Issue:

I started playing this game today and run the game through steam using my steam controller and everything is working perfectly and very responsive.

I trained my digimon to evolve into Greymon and started questing. He went to sleep and I saved the game, however, after a brief moment the PPSSPP goes white and I get a fatel error message regarding my driver crashing. I can only assume this happens as the digimon is going to evolve.

Can anyone help with this issue please?
"Uhm, Hello I have the same problem too. Every time my digimon want to evolve for the first time, the screen always white and crash... so, any solution? Thanks before"

I have this issue too! Is there a fix?
I have fixed this issue.

I just went back to PPSSPP V0.9.9.1. The new version of PPSSPP is the reason Digimon was crashing.
04-18-2017, 07:38 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-25-2017, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2017 11:08 PM by antartika.)
I have taken your method to make a better version with you're help I have compiled a better CW Cheats Information thank you very much.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...#pid126887

CW Cheats for Digimon World RE: Digitize!

(06-28-2015 02:13 AM)anonly Wrote:  This was researched using Cheat Engine 6.4 with PPSSPP v1.0.1 and a translation-patched game.

Will add more IDs/digits/whatever soon if I can figure out how to mess with more code since I'm still an amateur at finding values.

Item IDs. Included are descriptions for convenience. Opted to use decimals because of reasons.
Code:
001 - Small Recovery (Restores 500 HP.)
002 - Medium Recovery (Restores 1500 HP.)
003 - Large Recovery (Restores 5000 HP.)
004 - Super Recovery (Restores Full HP.)
005 - MP Floppy (Restores 500 MP.)
006 - Medium MP Floppy (Restores 1500 MP.)
007 - Large MP Floppy (Restores 5000 MP.)
008 - Double Floppy (Restores 1500 HP & MP.)
009 - Recovery Floppy (Cures abnormal status like confusion, paralysis, slow, poison, and liquid crystallization.)
010 - Omnipotent Floppy (Cures abnormal status, restores 1500 HP & MP.)
011 - Protection Floppy (Raises resistance against status changes.)
012 - Restore Floppy (When used before the Death Counter reaches 0, restores 1500 HP & MP.)
013 - Super Restore Floppy (When used before the death counter reaches 0, restores Full HP & MP.)
014 - Bandage (Used to treatw ounds, also sometimes cures illness.)
015 - Bandage DX (Always cures injuries and illness. A great plaster.)
016 - Offense Plugin (In-Battle: Boosts Offense a little.)
017 - Defense Plugin (In-Battle: Boosts Defense a little.)
018 - Highspeed Plugin (In-Battle: Boosts Speed a little.)
019 - Universal Plugin (In-Battle: Boosts Offense, Defense, and Speed a little.)
020 - Offense Plugin S (In-Battle: Boosts Offense a lot.)
021 - Defense Plugin S (In-Battle: Boosts Defense a lot.)
022 - Highspeed Plugin S (In-Battle: Boosts Speed a lot.)
023 - Autopilot (Use it to return to File City quickly.)
024 - Offense Chip (A special chip that increases your Digimon's Offense.)
025 - Defense Chip (A special chip that increases your Digimon's Defense.)
026 - Brains Chip (A special chip that increases your Digimon's Brain.)
027 - Speed Chip (A special chip that increases your Digimon's Speed.)
028 - HP Chip (A special chip that increases your Digimon's HP.)
029 - MP Chip (A special chip that increases your Digimon's MP.)
030 - Devil Chip A (An evil looking chip which will greatly increase your Digimon's Offense and Brain. But...)
031 - Devil Chip D (An evil looking chip which will greatly increase your Digimon's Defense and Speed. But...)
032 - Devil Chip E (An evil looking chip which will greatly increase your Digimon's HP and MP. But...)
033 - Portable Potty (A portable toilet. Not very comfortable.)
034 - Training Manual (A Method for an efficient Training has been written on this Manual.  Works already by only possessing it.)
035 - Rest Pillow (A fluffy pillow which boosts the recovery effect while your Partner sleeps.)
036 - Amulet Charm (The enemy Digimon will avoid this odorous charm. Possessing the opposite item will negate this effect.)
037 - Enemy Bell (A device that sends an enemy Digimon attracting signal. Possessing the opposite item will negate this effect.)
038 - Health Sandals (When walking slowly they reduce your Partners Fatigue.)
039 - Meat (Harvested from the field. A lot of Digimon like to eat it.)
040 - Giant Meat (In case you want to eat a lot. This big meat fits the desire.)
041 - Sirloin (This superb meat makes your heart jump only by looking.)
042 - Super Carrot (Although this is a carrot, the real sort is unknown. When eaten, it boosts the Training Effect of MP, Offense and Brain.)
043 - Cherry Radish (A special radish harvested from a Tropical Island. Nourishing, boosting the Training Effect of HP, Speed and Defense.)
044 - Stringy Grass (Grass growing in the Digital World. Reduces Fatigue.)
045 - Digimushroom (A mushroom that grows in the Digital World. Will make stomach a bit full.)
046 - Ice Mushroom (A mushroom that grows strong under the snow. Digimon that eat it will become more disciplined.)
047 - Deluxe Mushroom (This deluxe mushroom increases all talents of your Digimon.)
048 - Digipine (An umbrella shaped pine. The components inside will increase the effect of training for all stats.)
049 - Smiling Apple (Its overflowing sweetness makes this apple smile. To be given when in a bad mood.)
050 - Energy Lemon (This lemon showered in electromagnetic waves. Contains ingredients that are healthy for Digimon.)
051 - Gold Acorn (A gold acorn. Can be eaten or sold for a high price in shops.)
052 - Heavy Strawberry (A giant strawberry that resembles a wrestler Digimon. With only one of these, your stomach becomes full.)
053 - Divine Chestnut (A very sweet chestnut. With its melting sweetness it recovers all HP.)
054 - Super Veggie (A legendary Digimon-shaped plant.When not screaming, it restores all MP.)
055 - Edible Cactus (This edible cactus satisfies the hunger, but also makes you lose weight.)
056 - Orange Banana (A myserious Orange Banana. Recovers HP & MP effectively.)
057 - Strength Fruit (This fruit is said to grant you strength when eaten. Increases your Digimon's Offense slightly.)
058 - Tough Fruit (This fruit is said to make your body strong when eaten. Increases your Digimon's Defense slightly.)
059 - Quick Fruit (This fruit is said to grant you fast feet when eaten. Increases your Digimon's Speed slightly.)
060 - Wisdom Fruit (This fruit is said to make you wise when eaten. Increases your Digimon's Brain slightly.)
061 - Robust Fruit (This fruit is said to increase your physical power heavily when eaten. Increases your Digimon's maximum HP slightly.)
062 - Peace Fruit (This fruit is said to lift your spirits when eaten. Increases your Digimon's maximum MP slightly.)
063 - Digi Anchovy (This small fish is everywhere. Fills the stomach only a little. You can feed it to other fishes.)
064 - Digi Snapper (An easy-to-catch fish. Fills the stomach when eaten. Seems to have an ordinary taste.)
065 - Digi Trout (A square shaped fish. Its eggs are said to be excellent. Not only fills the stomach, but also raises the discipline.)
066 - Black Digi Trout (A very scary fish that eats other fishes. When eaten, you can taste the remains of other fishes in the stomach of this fish.)
067 - Digi Catfish (A big mouth and a majestic beard characterize this fish. The Digi Catfish is said to be the cause of the mysterious earthquake.)
068 - Digi Seabass (A legendary fish said to be the god of fish. It is said to grant immortality when eaten.)
069 - Digi Medaka (A small fish coming in swarms. You can also feed other fishes with it.)
070 - Digi Goldfish (A rare fish. Although they are often ornamental, you can of course eat them as well.It is said to prefer a certain fish...)
071 - Digi Carp (Looks like a Digicarp, but with a huge body. Makes your Digimon full.)
072 - Digi Devil Carp (A very powerful fish. Makes your Digimon full, also increases its power.)
073 - Digi Centaury (A rare fish. When eaten it makes your digimon full, also makes it happy.)
074 - Digi Salmon (A fish that lives in a cold place. It has a delicious taste, and makes your Digimon happy as well.)
075 - Digi Loach (A small fish that grew a beard. When eaten it has a good taste, also raises discipline greatly.)
076 - Digi Eel (A slender fish with a slick body. Digimon eat it at festival times. It is quite delicious.)
077 - Digi Arowana (An ancient fish with a colorful body. It is said to taste delicious and that the Digimon who eats it will become stronger.)
078 - Digi Pirarucu (This fish boasts itself with being the biggest fish on file island.)
079 - Moldy Meat (Likely to make your Digimon sick when eaten. A very dangerous meat.)
080 - Happy Mushroom (No one knows what will happen. A dangerous mushroom.)
081 - Chain Melon (Instead of rotting, this Melon took chains of illusion. It is said to grant longevity when you eat it.
082 - Unused Item (Unused Item)
083 - Unused Item (Unused Item)
084 - Giant Starfish (The lovely Starfish MarineAngemon was looking for. Cute...?)
085 - Tiny Starfish (The lovely Starfish MarineAngemon was looking for. Cute...?)
086 - Spiky Starfish (The lovely Starfish MarineAngemon was looking for. Cute...?)
087 - Round Starfish (The lovely Starfish MarineAngemon was looking for. Cute...?)
088 - Mellow Starfish (The lovely Starfish MarineAngemon was looking for. Cute...?)
089 - Bony Starfish (The lovely Starfish MarineAngemon was looking for. Cute...?)
090 - Giant Crystal (Probably cut from a harm. A giant crystal.)
091 - Ordinary Pebble (Found at common places, an ordinary pebble.)
092 - Green Digimushroom (A green Digimushroom. It is said to be more delicious than the Digimushroom, but many Digimon don't care for it.)
093 - Very Dirty Item (An item that is unspeakably dirty.)
094 - RE Floppy (Restores HP steadily for 30 seconds.)
095 - Unused Item (Unused Item)
096 - Unused Item (Unused Item)
097 - Unused Item (Unused Item)
098 - Unused Item (Unused Item)
099 - Unused Item (Unused Item)
100 - Giant Claw (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Greymon.)
101 - Flame Shard (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Meramon.)
102 - Blazing Wings (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Birdramon.)
103 - Devil Wings (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Devimon.)
104 - Righteous Mane (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Leomon.)
105 - Pure White Clothes (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Angemon.)
106 - Mythic Beast Wing (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Airdramon.)
107 - Steel Helmet (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Kabuterimon.)
108 - Sea Serpents Blood (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Seadramon.)
109 - Mythril Coat (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Garurumon.)
110 - Dreadful Horn (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into GeoGreymon.)
111 - Sun Seed (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Sunflowmon.)
112 - Beast Glove (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Gaogamon.)
113 - Crimson Virus (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Growlmon.)
114 - Divine Catmint (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Gatomon.)
115 - Impregnable Full Armor (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Guardromon.)
116 - Mythril Horn (Forces Rookie Digimon to digivolve into Ikkakumon.)
117 - Metal Parts (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into MetalGreymon.)
118 - Prototype Parts (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into Andromon.)
119 - Darkness Dragon Destroyer Arm (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into Megadramon.)
120 - Lovely Plushie (Although it looks like a simple plushie doll, when casting a certain charm of this Digimon, all Champion Digimon will be able to digivolve and regain the power of this lovely Digimon.)
121 - King Banana (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into Etemon.)
122 - Golden Holy Wing (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into Phoenixmon.)
123 - Golden Armor (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into H-Kabuterimon.)
124 - Thunderblade Horn (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into Megaseadramon.)
125 - Metal Banana (Forces Ultimate Digimon to digivolve into Metal Etemon.)
126 - Black & White Wings (This wings belong neither to an angel nor a devil. If you give this to an angel or devil Champion, it will call the ultimate light-descendant demon lord Digimon.)
127 - Giant Revolver (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into RizeGreymon.)
128 - Lilac Seed (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into Lilamon.)
129 - Explosive Rapid Fists (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into MachGaogamon.)
130 - Night Invitation (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into Myotismon.)
131 - Grand Silver Wings (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into MagnaAngemon.)
132 - Lady Black Wings (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into Lady Devimon.)
133 - Gigantic Twin Blade (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into WarGrowlmon.)
134 - Mythril Hand (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into WereGarurumon.)
135 - Sacred Bow (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into Angewomon.)
136 - Blue Flame (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into BlueMeramon.)
137 - King's Horn (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into MegaKabuterimon.)
138 - Heaven Wing (The power of a Bird Digimon is embedded in this wings. When you proclaim your love for your Digimon, all Champion Digimon will be able to digivolve into this sky-soaring Digimon.)
139 - Seabeast Horn (Forces Champion Digimon to digivolve into Zudomon.)
140 - Angel's Holy Water (Forces Ultimate Digimon to digivolve into MarineAngemon.)
141 - Proof of Courage (This proof of courage contains the power of a certain Dragon Warrior Digimon. When you show courage, your Ultimate Digimon will be able to digivolve into this hero Digimon.)
142 - Bewitching Hairpin (A hairpin that belonged to a female Demon Lord Digimon. Grants the power to digivolve only to those who give in to the temptation to do evil.)
143 - Hell Pistol (Twin pistols that had been in possession of some lone Demon Lord Digimon. Giving the power to digivolve only to those who mastered the power of evil.)
144 - Chaotic Soul (Forces Ultimate Digimon to digivolve into Chaosmon.)
145 - Dark Matter (Forces Ultimate Digimon to digivolve into Darkdramon.)
146 - School Uniform of Justice (Forces Ultimate Digimon to digivolve into BanchoLeomon.)
147 - Love & Beauty Gem (Forces Ultimate Digimon to digivolve into Rosemon.)
148 - Holy Knight Certificate (Forces Ultimate Digimon to digivolve into Omnimon.
149 - Solar Wings (Forces Ultimate Digimon to digivolve into ShineGreymon.)
150 - Full Moon Nails (Forces Ultimate Digimon to digivolve into MirageGaogamon.)
151 - X Program (This program makes Digimon digivolve, but Digimon who don't possess the X-Antibody will vanish. A horrible program.)
152 - Perfected Holy Spear (A holy spear containing the power of a certain knight Digimon. To those who can control the overwhelming force, it will give the power to digivolve into this Mega-level holy knight Digimon.)
153 - Ice Metal (A crystal containing the power of a certain beast Digimon. When you proclaim your friendship to your Digimon, it will give you the power to digivolve into this Mega-level metal beast Digimon.)
154 - Beast Canon (Forces Ultimate Digimon to digivolve into ZeedGarurumon.)
155 - Gigantic Crushing Sword (Forces Ultimate Digimon to digivolve into VictoryGremon.)
156 - Dragon Emperor's Giant Lance (A giant lance embedded with the power of a legendary Digimon Dragon Emperor. Can digivolve from all Mega Digimon.)
157 - Golden Angel Wings (Forces Ultimate Digimon to digivolve into Seraphimon.)
158 - Frozen Fur - Forces Ultimate Digimon to digivolve into Vikemon.
159 - Mysterious Digicore (A mysterious Digicore that contains no data. If you could put a Digimon's data in it somehow...)
160 - Digital Ion Water (Water collected from File Island. May recover fatigue?)
161 - Nothing
162 - Nothing
163 - Nothing
164 - Nothing
165 - Nothing
166 - Nothing
167 - Nothing
168 - Nothing
169 - Nothing
170+ - ??? Assuming nothing to 255

♦ Languages Spoken: English, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian.

♦ I only use Windows versions of PPSSPP.

♦ Intel Core i7-4790k 4.00GHz| 16GB RAM | GTX 970 Nvidia | Windows 10

♦ Graphics Designer

♦ If I don't reply to you in a thread, send me a PM!
06-04-2017, 02:21 AM
Very sorry for reviving this thread, but I recently started using ppsspp and downloaded the english patch, however i'm guessing when I downloaded the files and extracted them I might have moved them to the wrong location as it seems to still be in japanese kanji, can anyone help me out so I can play the english patch please?
06-04-2017, 07:39 AM
(06-04-2017 02:21 AM)Vexsone Wrote:  Very sorry for reviving this thread, but I recently started using ppsspp and downloaded the english patch, however i'm guessing when I downloaded the files and extracted them I might have moved them to the wrong location as it seems to still be in japanese kanji, can anyone help me out so I can play the english patch please?

Read in the readme or info on the site where you got the patch, how to apply it.

Everything is Hitsuzen!
09-04-2017, 12:59 AM
Hello. I have encountered a glitch in Digimon World Re:Digitize and would like some help from anyone else who may have encountered it. Not sure if it's a glitch with the English Patch (using v1.1), or with the emulator itself.

The glitch happens in the Coliseum on the 30F when the story scene comes on when you have to decided between which side to take concerning the garbage data. I picked Niko's side and Yuuya talks and then there is a blank text box and no where to go from there. The game keeps running, but there's no way to advance the story. I've included a picture.

I'm running PPSSPP v1.4.2 on macOS Sierra 10.12.6 on a MacBook Pro (Late 2011) with a 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 processor. The game has run smoothly up until this point. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!