Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Revolution in Ukraine
12-12-2013, 06:12 AM
RE: Revolution in Ukraine
Hello versusdec I am from Egypt and we the people witness more brutal acts than this every day from the police forces and military it self sometimes,I am sorry but In middle-east media hides every topic around revolutions for not waking up Conscience of people towards them.
Remember the more cause you the people fighting for the more casualties your city will suffer,freedom is not free to get,
I remember at our revolution in 2011 our revolution was about making our president resign in 11 days about 1000 died and about 2000 reported missing the more deaths in the people's side the more Insistence we get and after 11 days we did it.
may god be with you.
P.S:Our revolution began when two police men brutally beaten a young boy till death and thrown him like garbage in front of his house.
Forgive me for my bad english
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 07:19 AM by versusdec.)
(12-12-2013 06:12 AM)siron Wrote:  P.S:Our revolution began when two police men brutally beaten a young boy till death and thrown him like garbage in front of his house.

happens every day. someone break the law, they will beat you like shit until u confess u id it, even if u don't. Police, court, Ministry of Justice, prosecutor's office, everyone works on mafia, mafia that rule the country. U are nothing in this country. I was driving a car, when two police officers just block me path with their vehicle, said me i was drunk, beat me and took my car and then demanded a ransom. I have a friend that in prison right now, u know why? Because he stole a bike, like police said. But he didn't, police just take him to forest, tied his hands behind his back and hanged on the gallows, everyone will confess thus situated. The rich man on a large jeep knocked a pair, just married boy and girl, girl died, the boy in hospital, there was totally rich man's fault but he paid and guess what? The boy goes to prison. This is bullshit.

Its not about thousand kills, its about justice, u began a revolution because two police man kill a guy, we began it 'cos we were tired to endure it every day.
12-15-2013, 11:06 AM
(12-12-2013 07:13 AM)versusdec Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 06:12 AM)siron Wrote:  P.S:Our revolution began when two police men brutally beaten a young boy till death and thrown him like garbage in front of his house.

happens every day. someone break the law, they will beat you like shit until u confess u id it, even if u don't. Police, court, Ministry of Justice, prosecutor's office, everyone works on mafia, mafia that rule the country. U are nothing in this country. I was driving a car, when two police officers just block me path with their vehicle, said me i was drunk, beat me and took my car and then demanded a ransom. I have a friend that in prison right now, u know why? Because he stole a bike, like police said. But he didn't, police just take him to forest, tied his hands behind his back and hanged on the gallows, everyone will confess thus situated. The rich man on a large jeep knocked a pair, just married boy and girl, girl died, the boy in hospital, there was totally rich man's fault but he paid and guess what? The boy goes to prison. This is bullshit.

Its not about thousand kills, its about justice, u began a revolution because two police man kill a guy, we began it 'cos we were tired to endure it every day.

I didn't thought first brutality has gone so far in your country i dont' know if you know about "Arab Spring" or not (revolutions in middle east) but what your governments and police gone too far you have to make a huge revolution against the hole system the higher the numbers the better when you Demonstrate in millions of ukrainians the media won't be able hide it anymore it will be in global medias and the system will go down and be renewed.like Tunisia and Egypt I just hope Your military is not following the system not the people and goes against you like in Syria or lybia.
Inform Us updates about your revolution i'm concerned about it Smile
12-15-2013, 04:07 PM
#Siron

I hear rumors that Russia send their troops to suppress the rebellion... Looks like a war....
12-16-2013, 03:58 PM
(12-15-2013 04:07 PM)versusdec Wrote:  #Siron

I hear rumors that Russia send their troops to suppress the rebellion... Looks like a war....
Russia stands with bashar el-asad but i don't think they will assist him with man power and war began in Syria 2 years ago when thousands began to fall every day.
It's freaky what leaders do to remain on their throne Confused Confused
12-16-2013, 04:46 PM
well its only a rumors, so I cant confirm that information, but sounds creepy