an option to play psp bios for psp ui 0% 0 0%
Total 1 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
error's with mortal kombat enchanted
01-23-2013, 06:06 PM
error's with mortal kombat enchanted
it seems like vertex cache is unstable when enabling it the game dont go past booting screen also even sense implementing media eng when starting mortal kombat enchanted when it goes to main video the screen turns black with poping sound the prebuilds r faster but still need work
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2013, 06:33 PM
RE: error's with mortal kombat enchanted
What has the poll to do with you problem?
Also why don´t you post on the mortal kombat report?
01-23-2013, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2013 06:37 PM by GunS29.)
this is the first time i ever post something i was lost about the pull so i wrote wat should be added in the future also i did not no thats ther was a mk report sry
01-23-2013, 06:54 PM
I just realised your not talking about mk unchained.
But can you clarify one thing: does the game does at least something ?
01-23-2013, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2013 07:44 PM by GunS29.)
the game starts but certain settings are unstable like for example vertex cache when enabling it the game goes to the mem check then the screen goes black with popping sounds when disabling it the game check the mem stick and then again the screen goes black with popping sounds but i press the start button 3 times the game so to the main screen but never reaches the character select screen all in all the prebuilds move alot faster.
the screen turn black with popping sounds when implementing the media engine im not sure if its the media engine or vertex it sems to me both need to be fix bud they r doing a hell of a job with this emu this is the best i have so for and goes to shoe anything possable and yes i am talking about mortal kombat unchained