Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The best way to play games on Android!
11-27-2013, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2013 06:24 PM by heiwasan.)
The best way to play games on Android!
Hello everyone!! As everybody knows, play emulators on touchscreen are not comfortable or practical!! And what you don’t know is that I prefer to play games on mobiles, cause I bring it with me to any place I go.

That’s why my first choice was an Xperia Play.

But once my dog ate it and I got a new Xperia without controls, I decided that I would make my on gameklip (after all, there is no such product in Brazil).

Now, when I’m outside, I play on touchscreen, but when I’m home, I use this:

[Image: 0330598439e911e3986822000aa8062e_8.jpg]

How did I make this!? I just toke some scrap metal, a little of welding and some black tape!

Don’t know if you think it’s interesting, but I wanted to share with you guys!

See yah!!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2013, 09:23 PM
RE: The best way to play games on Android!
I use quite easy set: N7 2012 + OTG cable + Logitech Rumble F510. Maybe it is not the best for portable playing but I often put it in my backpack and use it during *cough* lessons (only when I have some boring or "free" lessons of course Wink ). I just need to get something like this: VersaSleeve and my set will be completed Big Grin

PC: AMD Athlon II X250, GeForce 8600 GT, 2Gb RAM, Win 7 SP1 32bit
Android:
Xperia mini pro 2.3.4
Nexus 7 2012 4.4.x
11-27-2013, 10:19 PM
i used to have a similar setup made out of lego technic, until i got a moga pro.
11-28-2013, 09:20 AM
(11-27-2013 10:19 PM)thedicemaster Wrote:  i used to have a similar setup made out of lego technic, until i got a moga pro.

I did a little research about android controllers before making my own gameklip. But when I saw that all Xperia models have native connection with DualShock3, and I didn’t find anything about other controllers compatibility, I decided making it!!

The good thing is that my new phone is way faster than Xperia Play!! But I will not deny that, if someday Sony decides to make a new “Xperia Play 2”, with powerful hardware, I’ll buy it immediately!!

Once a gamer, always a gamer!! LOL

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'