Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google Nexus 7 (2013) or EVGA Tegra Note 7?
11-27-2013, 04:29 PM
RE: Google Nexus 7 (2013) or EVGA Tegra Note 7?
It's obvious the tegra note is the best choice for psp emulation between this pair of devices.

This is the only "first hand opinion" i can found on inet, copied from xda forums ...

By 181jenkins:

"hey guys just some feed back i have my Note, and i love it. its Crazy fast. and for performance , its at the top of all benchmarks iv tried its a bit heaver than the nexus 7 (2013), my mother has one, and a bit dimmer and yes the screen rez is alot lower on the note, BUT, the games look amazing. not only that but for when using it with say... PPSSPP, you see a bit frame jump. just need to wait for the dev's to fix for specific games. the front camera is shocking.. but you will never use that. and for the back, its fun and has slow-mo, which made me and my misses laugh a bit. the pen is amazing too, Very fast response time, and very good to use with Fruit ninja, and cut the rope for example, for web surfing, its Fast i mean Really fast compared the the old nexus 7. the speakers are Very loud and clear.

over all i love this.! just waiting on the slide case and the other pens to come out!"

I'm very impatient to see the first videos of the emulator working on that little beast ...

>.>
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google Nexus 7 (2013) or EVGA Tegra Note 7? - wakenake - 11-27-2013 04:29 PM