Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stuck on black screen.
01-22-2013, 05:46 AM
Stuck on black screen.
I load of Final Fantasy 1 and it's just stuck on a black screen, I saw that it works on the forums but I cannot figure it out and I cannot find any thing that fixes it on the forums. I don't even get to a loading screen, right when I load it up nothing happens.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 06:53 AM
RE: Stuck on black screen.
It may only be working in the next release, I'm not sure. I thought it was working in 0.5.

IIRC, you have to press cancel to skip the video. You should get a screen about save data before that.

-[Unknown]
01-22-2013, 07:18 AM
(01-22-2013 06:53 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  It may only be working in the next release, I'm not sure. I thought it was working in 0.5.

IIRC, you have to press cancel to skip the video. You should get a screen about save data before that.

-[Unknown]

According to the post I saw it's working in 0.5, and I don't get what you mean by cancel, I don't see any thing on the program or in the controls that says "cancel" aside from that I just flat out load to a black screen, no video or anything.
01-22-2013, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2013 12:17 PM by stodag.)
A few games have broken since 0.5 due to jit implementation etc.

If your oon 0.5 im not sure m8.
01-22-2013, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2013 01:57 PM by [Unknown].)
Sorry, I mean the circle button. The game is trying to play a video but since videos are not yet supported, it does not show anything.

e.g. not the x / cross button or the start button, but the o / circle / cancel button.

-[Unknown]
01-22-2013, 10:00 PM
Ah, well I hit every button and nothing happened. Very sad it's not working Sad